littlek

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:08 pm
I just got back from the Japanese grocery store with my Boss Coffee in a can and a Crunky Chocolate bar. I love asian groceries.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,405 • Replies: 10
No top replies

the prince

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:09 pm
Me too !
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:10 pm
Let's go together sometime, ok?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:13 pm
Deal, and I can tell you the names of all those wonderful smelling, colorful spices !!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:16 pm
Oh, for that we'd have to go the indian grocery (of which I know a coupla three).
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:17 pm
India is in Asia Twisted Evil (hence is an asian gorecery store) Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 12:26 pm
I know! But, around here we have asian (korean/chinese/japanese) groceries and seperately we have indian groceries.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:00 pm
They're very split out here as well - Chinese grocery (sometimes split out by area of China), Korean grocery, Vietnamese grocery, Korean grocery, Sri Lankan grocery, Tamil grocery, North Indian grocery, Kenyan grocery (which seems to have a lot of Indian and Chinese spices and herbs), Goan grocery. If you know where to go around here, you can find just about any herb and spice you'd like.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:06 pm
where i live, there is a chinatown and a resident expert in chinese herbs. she hears your ailment and gives you the appropriate remedy. i love that place.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:12 pm
Ahhhhh, the chinese herbalist. I'm quite intrigued by what goes on there. Nervous, but intrigued.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:20 pm
ebeth, i understand your hesitation. i have been going to accpuncture on and off for years, which i highly recommend. i'm not going at the moment. so when i told the women what was bothering me, she was dead-on with the former diagnoses. so i trust what she sold me. plus, it was inexpensive--even better.
0 Replies