"God does not play dice":

breakclaycontainer

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 06:29 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
the way quantum physics is written about seems to have an aggenda far from teaching about particles
0 Replies

Jmsrth

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 12:34 pm
@dinogruppuso,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the tools that we use to observe these phenomenons that alter the path of the particals? To use your example, doesn't the human eye effect the path of electromagnetic waves? It is not our consciousness that is affecting the world through simply exsisting but through its operation of our physical bodies.
That being said I do believe that people, myself included, have a hard time differentiating what they know to be true and what they beleive is true.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2021 07:51 am
@Jmsrth,
You are wrong.

The Science is based on experiments. In Quantum Mechanics they have developed a mathematical model that correctly predicts what happens in experiments.

This has nothing to do with consciousness or the light bending properties of they human eye. It has to do with how particles are measured to act under experimental conditions.
0 Replies