Mensa- does anybody know about it or is a member?

roger

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:10 pm
@momoends,
Yeah! Those of us who have been around awhile just call cicerone The Dark Destroyer".

<Snicker>
momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:17 pm
@ossobuco,
who said that was not said in a funny way? if you, by that, are pretending everything that you said was in a funny way, maybe you should be the one to read it and weep, or read it and laugh

(just so you know: being a part of a homogeneous and isolated association won´t help you get over mental disorders as according to your comment about mensa helping with my sense of humor, you seem to believe. On the other hand, getting glasses and cleaning your ears would do wonders to solve that problem of yours that keeps you putting words in my mouth and feelings in my heart: i don´t think you all hate me man, you just get on my nerves and... yeah, i´m ashamed about giving you that much power, anyway it´s over now....
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:29 pm
@momoends,
You poor thing.
I'm a woman, feminist likely before you were born, and I call you on your posts. Or I would, if I had the time and inclination.

On the other hand, that was the best slam at me for years now. I'll have to save it.

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 08:04 pm
@ossobuco,
i know you are a woman...what made you think i didn´t
and what has you being a feminist has to do with anything?
if your were one of those 20 years old women manifestating and making noise for us,,, great but this poor thing was already born (there you have the power seeking you: poor thing, if i had the time, before you were born... sorry but, even though a I respect the experienced ones, I won't summit to anybody just because their older nor biting that"grandma talking to a child" attitude... but heyyyy sweetie you can call me whatever you want (wink!)
(c´mon!! don't play the hard to get!, you´ve made time for me in any post i dared to write so far,, you can´t help it...... I´m just that good eh?)

0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 08:42 pm
@roger,
wow, you went to far there! maybe: The Dark Tie Fighter.....
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 09:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
thanks a lot
the thing is.....i know as much as i knew about mensa when i opened the thread"!!! jajajajajaj
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:14 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Yeah! Those of us who have been around awhile just call cicerone The Dark Destroyer".

oooh, Can i use that? But, I'd like to make a little change to the Yellow Destroyer. Okay? Yea, 'chicken.'
roger

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
me too.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:26 pm
@roger,
Hey, CI is the possibly the best person to deal with this dimwit.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:31 pm
@momoends,
People tried to answer you.

Cripes, CI said what he and a lot of the rest of us thinks, and all of us who care about omakase.

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:32 pm
@ossobuco,
What does dimwit mean?
One of us is wrong about the meaning of omakase
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 10:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Ouch! So now it is everybody agaisnt me? I,ve got some private messages saying other wise but... really? Last time somebody pull the «all they thinil lie me» as an argument itself i was five
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 11:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Ill ask again; dimwit?
This dimwit?
[/url]
0 Replies