Fantasy ball games and how you select your players; also, non fantasy players, real life

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 02:58 pm
Does just liking them have anything at all to do with it? I assume both men and women will like some of the players as people more than others, however much appreciated for their abilities - outside of stats/history/rest of the team they are in.

This is at least in part a silly question: when it comes down to the nub of choice, I'll take stats/history. But, among very close choices, which are essentially guesses, I might pick the guy (these are always guys) who has straightforward eyes and a smile I like.

I bring this up since I'm waiting for someone who used to be on my baseball roster but is now out for at least four more weeks, Rotoworld said, after I just checked. I like his face, have no clue if he is a great guy or monster at home. If that happens, out he goes, if true.

I speak, far as I know, as the only female fantasy ball player on a2k. Blame our tv when I was a kid in NYC for a year, and got interested at age 8. That was not a Mantle year, but close.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 468 • Replies: 0
No top replies