British PM Shot to Death

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 04:57 pm
Horrible and inexcusable, but that doesn't mean it was unpredictable.

Left-wing governments in Europe have promoted multi-cultural acceptance of immigrants who have no desire to assimilate and make every effort they can manage to steer the culture of their new homeland towards what they left.

Did anyone really believe that the tolerant people of Europe were going to sit back and watch their heritage consumed by Islam?

Right-wing reactions were inevitable

Blame the people who created the untenable situation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 6,151 • Replies: 51

nimh

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 07:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
PM = Prime Minister

MP = Member of Parliament

The person who was shot was Jo Cox, Labour Member of Parliament for Batley and Spen.

Don't particularly want to touch your justifications of terrorism otherwise. I'd only wonder what you'd say if a US Senator or Representative was assassinated, and a European poster here would basically argue that they had it coming. Because when you say that we should "blame the people who created the untenable situation" for this assassination - i.e. those left-wing politicians who have purportedly encouraged Islam to "consume" Europe's heritage etc, rather than the actual murderer - that's what you do. You say the murder is inexcusable ... only to immediately excuse it. Wonderful.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 08:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
WHAT FINN????

Who are we blaming for this political assassination?

You are not really saying this killing was justified, are you?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 09:33 pm
I guess, according to finn, it's okay to kill left wing people. That says a lot about his defense of the NRA.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 10:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
Since I'd mentioned the death of Mrs Cox already yesterday afternoon, I really thought, PM Cameron was shot, too (both, the Labour MP as well as the UK's PM are against a 'Brexit').

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 11:55 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://i64.tinypic.com/11lr0wg.jpg
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 12:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Since I'd mentioned the death of Mrs Cox already yesterday afternoon, I really thought, PM Cameron was shot, too (both, the Labour MP as well as the UK's PM are against a 'Brexit').

This is totally despicable.

What IS it with you?

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 12:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Predictable from you.

Wanker.

She was a lovely, lovely lady, killed by a nutter. As simple and as awful as that. End of.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 01:42 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
This is totally despicable.

What IS it with you?
Well, since Jo Cox wasalready killed yesterday afternoon, since I've read here on this thread this morning that the "British PM Shot to Death", thought at first ...

Call my thoughts despicable, if you like.
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 04:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I too thought the Brit PM was assassinated from reading Finnsy's headline. I was on a plane all last night and am just getting back to EDT.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 08:57 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

+1. My opinion of him wasn't high to start with but I never thought he'd glorify the murderer like this. Muslims make up a tiny proportion of our population, and they're not consuming our heritage. That sounds like something one of the BNP would write.

Not even that, Britain First's Far Right leader has issued a statement on FB condemning the action.

Quote:
We had nothing to do with it, we would not condone actions like that. We carry out protests and we stand in elections - I recently stood in a London election and received over 100,000 votes - so that’s the kind of political activities that we carry out.

“I hope the person who carried out this heinous crime will get what he deserves.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/britain-first-jo-cox_uk_5762f6a6e4b0681487dcdcc1

Now Finn has shown his true colours nobody is likely to take his claims of being decent at all seriously. He's a ghoul delighting in the murder of a beautiful young woman leaving two small children to grow up without a mother.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 10:00 am
weve become inured to such things. SO Finnsy must be forgiven for being a douche bag. Its part of our culture. In the two days since shed been assassinated, we had 7 gun murders in Phildelphia county alone. Imagine how routinely we mow em down in the US. Finnsy merely wants to include you in our stats.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 10:18 am
@farmerman,
He revelled in it, delighting in the death of an innocent woman is inexcusable.
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 10:23 am
@izzythepush,
well, please accept my apology for his passionate speech. Hes really not too bad a guy. His kids and everybidy here likes him.

We have several rabid gun nutz on the board who obey the words of the second amendment over the fifth commandment
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 03:32 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

WHAT FINN????

Who are we blaming for this political assassination?

You are not really saying this killing was justified, are you?

Of course not. Apparently you and others chose to ignore my first sentence.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 03:33 pm
Typical responses.

You people allow your emotions and prejudices to govern your thinking.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 03:58 pm
Posted to another thread on this topic:

The murderer is just that a murderer, and any and every murderer is a vile creature. This one is no worse than any other because his victim was a popular figure or because his motivation was political. If he had murdered a common citizen for a few dollars, it would not have been a less heinous crime.

There's a fair degree of irony in the posts that chastise McGentrix

We just had 49 people killed and 53 wounded in Orlando and the horror of that tragedy didn't stop a whole lot of people in this forum from taking off in a political direction about gun control.

Virtually everyone who dies is mourned by someone and some will be mourned by scores, hundreds, thousands and even millions, however death is death and murder is murder.

On another thread I posted the opinion that heinous crimes like this one were predictable, and I received a rash of accusatory responses: "You must be OK with killing liberals!" "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I should be ashamed of myself because I recognize that governmental policies have consequences and that ultra-liberal policies invite ultra-right-wing responses? Why? Please tell me.

The nonsense about me being OK with killing liberals isn't worth comment.

This poor woman is an innocent victim of multi-cultural, pro-immigration policies that have created a situation in Europe where European heritage is perceived to be (and in my opinion actually is) at risk. Does anyone really expect Europeans who are proud of their heritage to sit back and watch it dissolve? Obviously murder is not an acceptable response, but this is what happens when people are pushed to the wall.

Scold me as you will, but I have been predicting for some time the rise of the far-right in Europe as a response to far-left policies. I don't look forward to such a thing, I only see the signs.
Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 04:39 pm
Fin d'abuzz is a weird combination of troll and utter creep. Whatever rock you crawled out from under, get back quick!

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 04:48 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Feel good with that idiotic, emotional response.

PS: Eff you
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 11:07 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
On another thread I posted the opinion that heinous crimes like this one were predictable ....
When you present politics as a matter of life and death, as a question of national survival, I'm not really surprised that someone takes you at your word.