I'll have a Bud...er, um, I mean an America

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 09:14 pm
At one point I drank Bud from time to time and thought it okay. Toward the end of my beer drinking days, I found it hard to swallow. Don't know if my taste or the beer changed.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 18 May, 2016 04:43 am
@Robert Gentel,
That's humor or my attempt at it.
0 Replies

butterflykiss01

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 03:09 pm
@ossobuco,
makes two of us!
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 04:44 am
Budweiser and many of the like to me are cats piss!! Just gassy lager!! In my time here I have tried to find something paletable & its not easy. My favourite is Boddingtons which is made in England, has a widget inside the can to give it a draught flavor. Because of that it has to be poured out of the can, but its an incredible smooth beer! Sam Adams 76 is pretty good & I do like some of the Redds Ciders especially the melon (does not taste like melon but its still good). Sadly some are difficult to get here (especially Boddingtons) so I tend to stock up when I can.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2018 07:52 pm
To me "Bud" is cats piss just like the majority of similar products. On the other hand Boddingtons is a real good beer lovely & smooth. I also like Sam Adams 76 which is new. Amber Bock is also good.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2018 07:53 am
The new shops selling the half ounce bud are popular.
0 Replies