Appropriate GTA Version

MegaMoh

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 07:24 am
I want to know an appropriate GTA version that doesn't include:(Missions about having sex, Women walking in the street with bikinis) I hope I find an answer???

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 07:51 am
@MegaMoh,
404 Version Not Found
MegaMoh

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 01:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
lol but still Sad why even GTA 1 have this stuff
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 01:46 pm
@MegaMoh,
It's a video game for older teens and adults. Plus, I'm not the video game publisher. Clearly, you're not bothered by the insanely brutal violence. It's odd that your overly prudish about the lesser of the two evils.
MegaMoh

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 04:46 am
@tsarstepan,
if my parents saw me playing KILLING games then that's what most of the boys play but if they found me playing a SEX game what will they do plus nudity and other things is worse the killing alot of games contain blood and is rated 7+ while you will NEVER find a game with sex or women in bikinis and less than 16+ I doubt even any game would be less than 18+ but just incase
0 Replies

MegaMoh

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 08:46 am
@MegaMoh,
ok, I think I might give up GTA is a filthy game anyways Sad but I still wish for an answer
engineer

Reply Thu 12 May, 2016 08:50 am
@MegaMoh,
Just play Assassin's Creed (preferably ACII). You get the same open environment world with a better storyline and some history thrown in.
MegaMoh

Reply Fri 13 May, 2016 04:12 am
@engineer,
so assassin creed has neither sex nor women walking with inappropriate clothes if that is so then thx I'll download it
mark noble

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 09:26 am
@MegaMoh,
There are no 'sex' missions in gtav.
I rank top 1k, trust me.
Freeroam is open to eventuality, though.
MegaMoh

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 02:45 am
@mark noble,
GTA V it do have sex missions I've seen on youtube PLUS it still have the bikini women walking in streets
engineer

Reply Tue 17 May, 2016 07:00 am
@MegaMoh,
MegaMoh wrote:

so assassin creed has neither sex nor women walking with inappropriate clothes if that is so then thx I'll download it

Correct.
mark noble

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 06:35 am
@MegaMoh,
There are no sex-based missions.
There is an abundance of sex and iniquity throughout the game - On and offline - But there are no sex-based missions.
MegaMoh

Reply Tue 24 May, 2016 09:18 am
@engineer,
ok thx
0 Replies

MegaMoh

Reply Tue 24 May, 2016 09:19 am
@mark noble,
that's even worse if there is a mission I might not do it but if it is throughout the whole game then you're making it worse
mark noble

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2016 06:45 am
@MegaMoh,
I'm neither 'making it worse' or promoting/advocating it, in any way, whatsoever.
Just answering the post.
I have added some 'outstandingly-awesome' NON-EXPLICIT races to it, but I had bugger-all to do with the initial programming.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2016 07:53 am
@MegaMoh,
I don't get it...

Killing hundreds of people, some of them innocent, in all sorts of creative and cruel ways is OK. But having sex is something that can't even be shown?

Forgive me for saying so, but I think these values are a little screwed up. I have had sex, it is pretty fun. I have never killed anyone (nor do I want to).

mark noble

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2016 08:54 am
@maxdancona,
I do.
I once worked in catering ( Another thread is leaning toward the same - Something about a bloke protesting against customers on welfare, whilst, fraudulently claiming it himself) under an islamic-administration - Because of this, plus the (middle-easten) menu - The business (Also within 50 yards of the city's main mosque) attracted many local muslims.
98% were devoted to their faith, but a few had become lapsed.
When you are clearly intoxicated with alcohol (Islamic-no-no), demanding the meat (being served you) better be 'Halal' (prepared in accordance to islamic requirement) - Is highly hypocritical.
It is quite often the case that we become more fervently the 'judge' over those who embody our own (overlooked/unregistering) flaws.

We are all hypocrites, on occasion - And, it is at these times, we learn about ourselves moreso.
Whether that develops you/me into betterment, or fails to register is relative to ones' own perception.

But we are all guilty of hypocrisy - Calling others out on it makes it prevail.
MegaMoh

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 11:40 am
@mark noble,
I dont get what you meant about islam
0 Replies