"Disappointed" rescuers save man and son -- twice

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 04:59 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

(yeah i second that)
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:01 pm
Whoa

0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:04 pm
(A nice horror story to send all the kids to bed, huh Drom! Very Happy )

The doll was giggling wildly now, hysterically. I thought I was done for.

But then the old man moved. He took a step forward, the doll was facing me and didn't notice him until he said, "I just wanted to make toys"

I was terrified but in this I saw some hope. He continued, "I just wanted to make pretty dolls for the children." He looked down at the evilly glaring doll in front of him the way a proud father looks at his child. "They are beautiful, aren't they" he said smiling foolishly.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:07 pm
I saw my hope slipping away. "It doesn't matter!" I screamed, "They'll kill every last person on this planet if you don't stop them NOW! All except for you. They'll keep you alive. They'll keep you making dolls forever!"
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:07 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:08 pm
He looked up at me rather confusedly. Then he looked down at the doll. The doll, which had stopped in it's tracks when the old man started talking, began to move towards me again, it's grin bigger than ever. It came closer and closer...
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:09 pm
Exclamation Idea Arrow Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:13 pm
and Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:14 pm
I screamed. I secreamed and slid down to the floor. It was right in front of me now.

But I wouldn't die without a fight! I kicked out at it. I dodged easily to the side. I took a swipe at it. It just laughed and kept on coming.

Then it leapt and it was on me. It's little dolls hand bit into my arm like a claw (I thought it hurt but obviously it didn't or I would have woken up) I screamed again. The little girl laughing was deafening now.

But then it stopped. The doll lifted off me. I looked up and saw that the Toy maker had picked up the writhing doll and was looking at it in rather annoyed manner.

"This one's defective" he said, and ripped it's head right off!
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:15 pm
more more
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:20 pm
There was a great howling noise, like wind in a tunnel and a crouched down as small as I could, covering my head with my hands. The earth shuddered and quaked. I thought the world was ending!

Then it stopped, like someone had cut it off. I looked up. The doll was gone, but so was the Toy maker!

I got slowly up and looked around. I opened the door and went out. The dolls were gone, the zombies were gone. The place was deserted.

I walked out onto the street, it was still night time and the n\moon shone brightly above. The street was empty too. The whole city was empty.

Then I woke up.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:21 pm
far out man Very Happy
that was really wicked Smile
thank you very much for sharing that Very Happy
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:22 pm
No problem. I quite enjoyed that.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:22 pm
me too Very Happy
i more than enjoyed it Smile
its cool what our minds can come up with...
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:24 pm
i want to hear the dragon dream too sometime..
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:26 pm
I think Ill have to write that one as a book. It's rather longer than the zombie one (it took me all night to dream it up)
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:27 pm
ahh ok i see
and i think droms gone to bed your dream was just a bit too longer than she had awakeness within her
she did well staying an hour more than she should
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:28 pm
Yep, she can always read it later if she really wants to know the end.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:29 pm
im sure she does and im also sure it will probably the first thing she does when she gets up tomorrow
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 05:29 pm
Maybe she can come back with a dream of her own!
0 Replies