Hillary Clinton Backs Israel on Gaza War

revelette2

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 03:56 pm
@Miller,
Sorry, not sure where I gained the impression you were republican. We all make mistakes it seems when we try to guess about posters, you would think we would stop doing it.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 03:58 pm
@Miller,
It's a small meeting. Big news. I'll call it a news fat.
Miller

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 04:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes, it seems to be big news. Some wonder why Bernie would be interested in a pontifical meeting, with the Pope not in attendance. Others ( in England?) have claimed that Bernie got himself invited ( how, I don't know) to supposedly gather more NY Catholic votes in the upcoming election (4/19/16).
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 08:29 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Sorry, not sure where I gained the impression you were republican. We all make mistakes it seems when we try to guess about posters, you would think we would stop doing it.

Don't feel bad. People keep calling me a Republican despite the fact that I've always been open about being a Democrat. Sometime reality just never registers with people. It's unlikely to be anyone's fault.

Though I'll admit that, presuming Mr. Trump gets nominated and pulls all the Reagan Democrats into the Republican Party, I've been pondering whether I should follow along.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 07:20 am
I can't find fault with Bernie's amazing fairness on the Israel / Palestine issue. Love this interview.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/16/politics/bernie-sanders-israel-democratic-politics/index.html
oralloy

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 02:22 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I can't find fault with Bernie's amazing fairness on the Israel / Palestine issue. Love this interview.

What in the world is fair about him falsely accusing Jews of imaginary crimes (his false accusation of Israeli disproportionality) and him calling on people to turn against the Jews (his suggestion that the US is supposedly being one-sided, and needs to stop)?

Sanders is starting to sound a bit like a Nazi.
Lash

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 04:57 pm
@oralloy,
I just saw our great friend oralloy incinerated from existence. Adieu.
oralloy

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 07:09 pm
@Lash,
???

I didn't notice any fire. And I seem to still exist. I think therefore I am and all that.
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 07:29 pm
@oralloy,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/d7/94/fcd79479003c9f4e5ec82f6e0c18c29a.jpg

Perhaps you've been shoved into a memory hole.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Azg8OtpC26Y/TX0Y9HNnyCI/AAAAAAAADWU/y__wXbqSFkM/s1600/newsroom-tubes.jpg
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 07:31 pm
@Lash,
Crying or Very sad
Lash

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2016 06:33 am
@wmwcjr,
I'm just not going to ever countenance Bernie, nor any decent Jewish person, being compared to Nazis. Ever.

He lost family to real Nazis in the Holocaust. And that's the end of it.
oralloy

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2016 07:33 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I'm just not going to ever countenance Bernie, nor any decent Jewish person, being compared to Nazis. Ever.

When someone goes around falsely accusing Jews of imaginary crimes and extolling people to turn against the Jews, that person deserves to be compared to the Nazis.

Your characterization of this Sanders character as a decent person seems out of place considering his recent Nazi outbursts.

Lash wrote:
He lost family to real Nazis in the Holocaust. And that's the end of it.

That hardly makes it OK for him to spout propaganda demonizing innocent Jews.
0 Replies