Well Water Color.. Need Help

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 06:39 pm
Hello new to the forum. We just purchased this house so we're new to living on a well. Living in black diamond WA. Bought the house in the summer the water had no color. Now we have a very yellow tint to are water no bad smell and the water taste just fine. We have a Aqua-pure whole house water softener 2 years old with a brine tank along the side of it. I just got done installing two big blue 20x4.5 filters one has a 30 micron pleated filter and the other has a 10 micron carbon filter both filter are Pentek, Still this did not change the color of my water (was told the carbon filter would help). The way my filter system is set up: first is my 30 micron pleated filter then the water goes threw my softener then threw my 10 micron carbon filter... Any help would be great
I just sent my water out to be tested. Any suggestions?

Neighbors tell me it's seasonal and call it organic.. got to be something we can to to help the color.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,285 • Replies: 5
No top replies

davidedgmon

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 06:43 pm
Is there a way to upload pictures to this fourm?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 06:45 pm
@davidedgmon,
Ticomaya wrote:
How to add an image to A2K in 6 painfully easy steps:

1. Navagate to "imgur.com." You can type those words in the browser address area each time, or perhaps if you're feeling adventurous, save it as a bookmark/favorite.

2. Click on "Computer" in the "Upload images" section on the page. You might have to look for this, but it's sorta toward the upper right of the page.

3. Navigate to your image on your computer. (Pretend you are going to email it to a friend.)

4. Click "Start Upload".

(Seconds later .... Voila ... your image is now hosted on the Internet!)

5. Copy the link to the image, which is found to the right of the displayed image. (I use the "BBCode" link, and just paste that directly into my A2K post -- it adds the IMG codes so I don't have to. Otherwise you can use the "Direct Link" and add those codes yourself.)

6. Paste the link into your A2K post (using the IMG codes if using the "Direct Link" method, or without using the IMG codes if using the "BBCode" method.)

(Voila again ... you have just added a link of your image to your post. Always preview to make sure it worked properly.)

Note: The IMG codes should like something like this, as they surround the link to your image in your post:
Code:[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kxym77c.png[/IMG]

facebook is also a good hosting site...
davidedgmon

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 06:59 pm
@Region Philbis,
Thank you. What is the name of the Facebook site?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 07:04 pm
@davidedgmon,

if you have a facebook account, post the picture there, then right-click on the image to get the url...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2016 08:19 pm
@davidedgmon,
1you should do chem test tosee whether its ionic or not

2most water filters (to do a good job) should have a final filter ( polisher) of 0.4 microns. It will probably effect pressure but it works
0 Replies