How can I set things up so my normal speakers and Bluetooth speaker can both work at the same time?

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 03:28 pm
Hi folks,

I recently bought a Sheridan Whitelabel Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle that turns my PC into a Bluetooth enabled device. I have also bought a Bose Bluetooth speaker. The plan was for the Bose Bluetooth speaker to act as an additional speaker to my computer speakers. The trouble is, when I pair the PC to the Bose Bluetooth speaker, my PC speakers stop working.

My question is, is there a way of setting things up so that my PC speakers will still play the music being played on the PC while the Bose Bluetooth speaker is paired?

Many thanks

Ant
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,100 • Replies: 1
No top replies

engineer

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 04:26 pm
@hound9753,
Likely no. The PC outputs sound to a particular channel, either headphones or speakers or bluetooth. If you want an additional speaker for your wired speakers, you likely need another wired speaker. Your computer might have jacks for an extra speaker or even a 5.1 setup.
0 Replies