Waldo Found and, Apparently, Arrested

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 10:17 am
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2016/03/21/transit-police-waldo-south-station/
http://cdn1.bostonmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/CeBnqTUWoAAW_ut.jpg
No word on the whereabouts of his accomplice and alleged long-time love, Carmen Sandiego.

So, fine citizens of A2K, what was Waldo's crime?

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 10:30 am
I think he was trying to stuff a big screen TV in his shirt and walk out with it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 10:32 am
@jespah,
His crime....being a grown man dressing this way is enough.

He dirtied the good named and beloved character by drinking too much green beer at the St patty's day parade. He proceeded to flashing little old ladies dressed in their Sunday best eating corned beef and cabbage at the local pub. Right there on the street he lifted his shirt and dropped his pants shaking and grinding in front of the pub window where these ladies were dining.

He was able to escape by running into Broadway station with luck on his side a train was just pulling in. Unfortunately for Waldo the ladies were able to give a detailed description plus there weren't too many Waldo running around the city of boston. Police were able to catch him at Dudley station about 20 minutes after the incident.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 10:37 am
@jespah,
I feel so much safer knowing that sleeper cell terrorist is in custody! Shocked
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 11:40 am
So sad. I took a few courses with his brother Ralph and him at Emerson.
It was a transcendent experience.
jespah

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 12:59 pm
@George,
Was there any meditation involved?
ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 01:05 pm
green beer.

nuff said.

Even hamburgboy knows to turn down the green beer when they offer it (at the senior's residence Shocked )
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 01:10 pm
@jespah,
No. Only medication.
0 Replies