I've got a task to find sentences with the constructions in the article. Could you check if they are correct, please?
1 Objective-with-the-Infinitive Construction
1. The odds of businesses owned by women winning a federal contract are about 21 percent lower than for otherwise similar companies, and years of effort to increase those chances...
2. The report is being released as the federal government is beginning to change a Small Business Administration program...
3. ... they can gain the experience needed to win other, competitive projects.
4. Extending sole-source contracts to companies owned by women should give them “an opportunity to get that experience and get ready to compete” for the more numerous and larger contracts bid competitively,...
2 Subjective-with-the-Infinitive Construction
1. Winners of federal contracts tended to be the older and larger companies...
2. ... more than half of international business travel seems to be related to the management of foreign subsidiaries.
3. The amount of travel should then be related to the amount of know-how that needs to be moved around.
4. That option ... allowed us to get our foot in the door and show what we can do compared to the big boys. (We were allowed)
3 The For-to-Infinitive Construction
1. The report did not suggest other explanations for the disparity or ways to alleviate it.
2. Just as political democracy need not wait for incomes to rise,..
3. (Second, the forces of globalization and technological progress have combined to alter the nature of manufacturing work in a way that makes it very difficult, if not impossible,) for newcomers to emulate the industrialization experience...