Does half the US have a personality disorder?

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 01:10 pm
This one scares the **** out of me...
McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 01:40 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I've yet to meet a single one of these people. You'd think that with the hundreds and hundreds of Americans I've met that I would have run into at lest one person who believes that.

Is there anyone on A2K that believes that?
Linkat

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 01:50 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I had a personal experience like this - now granted this is one off, but it impacted me deeply because I was experiencing real life in front of my face.

I was visiting London - just arrived at a B&B we were going to stay at. Our room was 3 floors up. The area wasn't the best, but it wasn't horrible either - it was near the tube and easy access to various tourist sites.

Any way as I looked out the window, I saw across the street a scuffle break out. Two men were fighting - this was in the middle of the day with people walking around and was well-traveled. Next thing one man gets the better of the other and one guy is lying on the ground where the other man starts repeatedly kicking his head -- the poor man is bleeding and just lying there. All these people are walking by barely giving them a glance.

I am 3 stories up -- what can I do -- I immediately open the window and scream at him to stop right away. He looks up at me and continues to beat him - I yell again telling him to leave I've called the police and he tells me to f** off. I call the front desk and tell them to call the police and once I hang up I run down the stairs to try to help. My friend is right behind me - by the time we get down - though the guy has gotten up and went in the building and the man that was beaten was helped up by others and also brought in the building.

I was shocked that so many people walked by without any offer of help or anything at all. Just kinda went on their way.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 01:51 pm
@McGentrix,
...yeah A2K has absolutely no one believing that kind of ****. We are so lucky !...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 01:56 pm
@Linkat,
The world shocks me everyday...I have my own theory about these numbers and the social ecosystem balance that requires them but I wont bother you with that now. Suffices to say that some of us are build to not pay attention so that they can perform tasks that otherwise no one would do. C'est la vie !
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 01:57 pm
@saab,
I agree, he doesn't seem to.

But that's the guy, not the city of Albuqueque, where I live.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 02:05 pm
@ossobuco,
It doesn't take much to know the differences between each country most adults know them...and it takes even less to know the similarities among us when compared to US by frame of reference. Nuance Osso nuance...Please name me the euro zone country that doesn't offer free medical care to sick poor people ? You can pull statistics on literacy to...while at it show me a EU country that sells guns on supermarkets to just about anybody...same goes for Bible zealots and what not, we have a tenth of what you have.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 02:21 pm
This one is funny !

0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 02:30 pm
This one to...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 02:47 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Brits are pretty harsh with murikans sheeesh...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:12 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,

Germans...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:12 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I wonder how many Brits love American movies and music? How many copy our culture of things American.
The Brits had a war with Ireland killing thousands. Let's talk about that! LOL
And they're the 'smart ones?'
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Chill CI. We all love America this is just some stereotypes about differences in culture. Its natural... Wink
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:19 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Just giving it some 'balance.' They start the fight, I'll join in.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 03:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hehehe...I did my fair share of damage upon cultural differences....Osso must be "hating" me right now...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 04:52 pm
@saab,

saab wrote:

You can fight for your freedom to CARRY a gun, but as soon as you misuse it it´t the end of your freedom
And what hunting is concerned the are law and regulations a limited freedom
In the United States, regulation of hunting is primarily performed by state law; additional regulations are imposed through Federal environmental law regarding migratory birds (such as ducks and geese) and endangered species.

Like many licenses, a hunting license is considered a privilege granted by the government, rather than a constitutional right under the Second Amendment

Almost perfect. Just for what it's worth, most of the additional regulations regarding migratory birds are derived from a treaty between Canada, US, and Mexico. An odd result is that a shotgun involved in hunting crows is required to have the magazine plugged to only accept three cartridges because crows are migratory.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 12:31 pm

Is this for real ?

More recently:

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 12:48 pm
It's all a Bell curve. America is the third most populous country in the world. Of course their are dumb people. But, no country is without their shallow end of the pool.

Europe is just as full of dumb people as the US. Just as the poster above proves.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 12:56 pm
@McGentrix,
Well the video presented comparative numbers around the world in several distinct parameters.

Second yes Europe is full of stupid people as anywhere else in the planet, the point was about education.

Third why do you feel the need to insult me on the face of a simple question ?
I don't live there so it is quite fair to ask... does insulting make you to cope better with facts ? Or is it an habit back there to trash inconvenient information by trashing the news barer, eh ?

Finally could you explain lame me how does the number of population relates with a statistic percentile ??? Does Switzerland fails the bell curve shape ?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 02:58 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
How do you think America before the Europeans got here compares to America now?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:40:54