Anyone Into UFC/MMA Fighting?

snood

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2016 04:29 pm
Some of it just fascinates me. I am a Jon Jones fan, and can't wait for the rematch with Jon Cormier. I am also a Ronda Rousey fan, and I wonder what she thinks of her old adversary Miescha Tate getting the belt from Holly Holm.
But m,opst of all, I was flabergasted to see Nick Diaz be the one who shut the mouth of Conor Macgregor.

Any other UFC fans around here?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,252 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2016 04:33 pm
@snood,
I can't say why I'm not interested in it, but I can assure you Holly Holm was a real big deal in Albuquerque for awhile.
snood

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2016 05:27 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I can't say why I'm not interested in it, but I can assure you Holly Holm was a real big deal in Albuquerque for awhile.

I hope she comes back and is a big deal agsin. I like her a lot.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 12:55 am
@snood,
I was into MMA/UFC back in the early days when it was just starting out. That was the time when most people had never heard of Brazilian Jujitsu. That's when Royce Gracie was introducing the world to Brazilian style Jujitsu. Prior to Royce Gracie introducing the world to Brazilian style Jujitsu, the only Jujitsu the public knew of was Japanese Jujitsu. Brazilian style incorporated some of the Japanese Jujitsu and converted it into ground fighting and grappling style. That was around the early 1990s. As far as now, I am not much of a fan. I do enjoy watching Jon "Bones" Jones. If Jon Jones is fighting I will watch it. It doesn't matter who he's fighting, just as long as Jon Jones is fighting. He is the only MMA fighter that I will watch.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 05:27 am
I love Jonny bones. The rematch with Cormier promises to be epic.
0 Replies