Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 04:23 pm
This is just plain sad folks.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 04:57 pm
I know it's sad . . . .
panzade wrote:
This is just plain sad folks.

I know it's sad. This is the "Original Writing" forum. Very few members wander into this forum to give assistance or encouragement to aspiring writers. Navigator made a heart-felt plea for more attention to his writing so he could learn English.

I tried to give Navigator the attention that he requested, but I was ridiculed and attacked by Stuh505. He declared that I was wrong and that I was giving bad advice, but he never explained or justified his accusation.

Certainly, I didn't have to defend myself against Stuh's attack. I could have went away quietly and never posted here again. While this confrontation is sad, it is necessary so that the freedom of others to enter this forum and to assist others will not be undermined.

Stuh505 is a sophmore in school. He needs to be aware that he is not the only one who is capable of assisting others in this forum--he needs to be respectful of other members' attempts to assist Navigator, et al. If Stuh505 attacks everyone who cares and tries to help someone in this forum, there won't be much motivation for other members to return.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 05:16 pm
Quote:
but I was ridiculed and attacked by Stuh505

slander

Quote:
Stuh505 is a sophmore in school

slander

I tried to be nice with you, I tried to reason with you, but you just can't have a calm rational discussion can you?

Well, I have had enough.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 09:02 pm
Can we just put this down to a difference of opinion and leave it there? I think were starting to make Navigator feel bad for posting.
0 Replies