Bedtime routine for my children?!

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:46 am
I have a 4year old boy and a 1year old girl. Bedtime is horrible for both of them. The 4 year old hates bedtime wants to watch tv, comes down to play etc and doesn't fall asleep until like 1130 and normally I need to be in there with him. The one year old doesn't fall asleep until about 11ish and screams and thinks it's play time also needs to be held to fall asleep. I need advice/help as to what would be a good bedtime routine (I have no clue were to start) and what time etc. for both kids. And how to get them to fall asleep on their own after the bedtime routine. During the week they get up at 630 to get ready for school/daycare. Please help me. No clue times and were to start or what to do in a bedtime routine. Also, my husband snores very loud and often wakes up the 1 year old because her bed is currently in our room. And when she does wake up she needs to crawl in bed with us but struggles to fall back asleep due to the snoring. Would it be bad to have the kids share a room? How would that affect bedtime routine? Thank you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 602 • Replies: 0
No top replies