WHy do men want much younger girls???

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 12:59 pm
My husband who is 37 cheated with a girl 20...WHY?????????

dalehileman

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 02:00 pm
@kenshad23,
Well Ken sometimes they're prettier
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 02:03 pm
@kenshad23,
they're easier to fool?

I dunno.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 02:28 pm
@kenshad23,
The temptation is always there, and many men can't resist the temptation. I would call it 'natural.' The best policy is "look but don't touch."
Women like to look at handsome men. That's natural too.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 03:29 pm
@kenshad23,
Why do women pick a partners that aren't good partners?
Why do weak men victimize their wives instead of divorcing...and THEN running around?
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 05:37 pm
In answer to the question "Why?" my first response would be "opportunity". I would say both men and women in a marriage are capable of cheating because of dissatisfation or simple temptation. When I was thirty seven the temptation of a hot, flirtatious twenty year old could be intensely strong whether I was in a marriage or out. The goal of our species (and all the rest) is to reproduce and nature has devised some pretty efficient artifices to ensure that that happens. The best of those is hot looking flirty young chics. It is also worth mentioning that the age thing is strictly cultural. It is customary in the West for the individuals in a couple to be close in age. Biologically however it is possible for a man of seventy, eighty or even ninety to inseminate a girl of fifteen or even less and produce offspring. So the answer is: it's human (and other specie's) nature.
FBM

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:24 pm
@Pitter,
Yep. I'm pretty sure we're all (both male and female) genetically hardwired such that certain parts of our brain light up like a Christmas tree when we see an esthetically appealing person with the physical attributes of being in their peak reproductive age. Can't blame it on advertising, either. The advertising works because of the way our brains are wired, I would think.

Not that this is to condone the husband's cheating behavior. He should either control himself or end the marriage before spreading his seed around.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:25 pm
@FBM,
It's wired like that, all right! The curves of a female just can't be denied.
FBM

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
True that. I'm still attracted to the same shapes that I was attracted to when I was in my teens and twenties. I just can't do anything about it anymore. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/thsmiley_sigh.gif
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2016 04:34 pm
@kenshad23,
So your husband, who in another thread you said has been emotionally and physically abusive, had an affair. And you claimed to have had 10 emotional affairs over the 12 years of your marriage. Maybe his affair is in response to all those emotional affairs you have had. Who knows? Your marriage is dead. Neither of you have any reason to stay in it. Start the divorce process so you can both move on.

0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 05:16 pm
@kenshad23,
They LOOK better and that is all important to men. In addition, they are dumb and will fall for anything and quite a few men love to tell stories about things they have never done. Sad but true.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 04:40 am
Dunno. I'm happily married. If I wasn't, I'd pick a 30-year-old over a 20-year-old as a sexual partner every time.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 04:49 am
Their bodies are tighter, and their young faces make the man feel young.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 05:11 am
Bill Clinton answered this one. He said it was "Because he could."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 05:12 am
@Lash,
Yeah, and like Medusax said, they are trusting and gullible. Well, some of them can be kind of cynical.

0 Replies

440amf

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 02:20 pm
@kenshad23,
Why not?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 11:14 pm
Oh, I don't know, but I'll take a shot. Younger women's bodies provide bouncier, softer, more supple (and forgive me, but tighter) stuff to fondle?
0 Replies

Violet35

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:02 pm
@kenshad23,
It's a sad cliche, but...MID LIFE CRISIS? There's nothing more hilarious than one who gets caught, has to split half of his money and stuff, in a divorce, and ends up marrying someone from a different generation. Better still is when they do the Dad thing, ALL over again. Also, we've raised a generation of entitled narcissists, who think it's fine to do married men, or cheat because they "aren't happy." it's so painful and selfish. There are even cheating dating websites, in fact. That should tell you everything. Men like "strange," and what he'll do WITH you, he'll do TO you. I think the more secure a man is, the less he has need for "trophy babes." They aren't interested in conversations with their young conquests, that's for sure, but they sure risk a lot with cheating. The Family Law attorneys LOVE it. I can honestly say....women in their 20's aren't ALL having DADDY issues. They are usually looking for someone to support their lifestyle.
snood

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:21 pm
@Violet35,
Well, pathological vanity and attraction to younger bodies of the opposite sex surely aren't character flaws that are exclusive to males. The horny old man fits the accepted stereotypes. But there are certainly plenty of attention whore, gold-digger women out there who are just as sick as the horny old men.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:31 pm
@snood,
I don't think the word "pathological" is at all correct.

If humans didn't evolve these perfectly natural traits, our species would not have been able to survive.