Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:33 am
Hello. We were told that we need a 30/60 amp, I guess, quad breaker? I am not sure what it is actually called but the one we have currently has two 30s in the middle and then two 30s on the outside with a pole rail. I have called a couple places already and the biggest I can find is a 30/50... It is for our furnace. The way our box is set up is the dryer (for some reason) is on the same quad breaker as the furnace. Then there is another 30 amp breaker for the furnace on the other side in the box. Could we just separate the furnace/dryer and do a single 60 amp for the furnace and a 30 amp for the dryer? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 584 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 12:02 pm
Disregard this post. I tried to delete but it gave me an error. We actually just need a 30/30. Smile I did not hear the guy right.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Main Breaker Tripped 2x - Question by decadent
240 Why - Question by lenchase
electrical showers - Question by grains93
6000W cooktop circuit - Question by 1hairycanary
Tempory power supply - Question by 51 nelson
How does a transformer work? - Question by SuzaneK
  1. Forums
  2. » Where to buy
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/21/2023 at 08:13:10