Strip Clubs

gollum

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:17 am
I read today of female strip club employees drugging their customers with MDMA and ketamine in order to steal their money.

Aren't such drugs illegal? How would they obtain them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 620 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:21 am
@gollum,
Is that why I can't remember a single strip club that I frequented during the 60's?
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 10:33 pm
@gollum,
Quote:
Aren't such drugs illegal? How would they obtain them?

Although it's not against A2K's terms of service, it would be inappropriate of me to advise you or others how to obtain Special K or other brand names.

The best thing to do would be to ask them when you see them next.

However if pain persists see a doctor or veterinarian.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 10:41 pm
@gollum,
I don't think this is very common in the US, is it?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 10:46 pm
@gollum,
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Strip-Clubs-Men-Drugged-Credit-Cards-Scores-Roadhouse-Dancers-262689731.html

I think this is the story about which you are talking. Wow!

0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 11:47 pm
I was over to East Saint Looie a week or two back and went to Red's Roadhouse. They had a special that night. For a measly $5, ya could give a bath to the little girl ya chose. Course, I slapped my money right down!

But when I had to pick, I got plumb stuck, kinda like Buridan's ass, ya know? I just couldn't decide..who should I pick?:

The dirtiest, or the purtiest?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 03:11 pm
@gollum,
How does anybody get illegal drugs?!

According to your conceit (no source provided (?!) for whatever reason, I expect garbage clickbait nonsense that doesn't hold much in the terms of journalistic standards for their publication), these employees are committing crimes. You had to seriously ask how they obtained illegal drugs to further commit crimes?

To answer your unnecessary question, they probably go to their pimp or neighborhood drug dealer to purchase their illegal drugs.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 03:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
I think the question is

How would sex workers and strip club bouncers who wanted to commit robbery ever get know where they could buy drugs?

0 Replies

gollum

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 06:00 pm
@ekename,
ekename-

I don't wish to know how to obtain the drugs. I wish to know how the bad guys were able to obtain the information.
0 Replies