What did YOU have for dinner?

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 12:45 pm
I just horked out on really spicy pizza, and topped it off with a nice, refreshing glass of milk. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,207 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Rae

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 10:58 pm
A friend invited me over for dinner and she cooked a pork roast in the crock pot for eight hours ~ ohmygod. We had pasta and broccoli for sides.

Beer, of course, too.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 11:10 pm
RAE !!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 11:13 pm
EVA!!!!!

I'll be around more often ~ I promise!

Love you to bits,

Rae
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 11:17 pm
I see what you're doing, standup.

Here's what happened: You had a conversation with your boyfriend about an hour ago that went something like this...

"Gustav Ratzenhofer said he ate my cat."

"What? Who the hell is Gustav Ratzenhofer?"

"Oh, he's this guy that I barely know. But from what I do know about him, I really believe that he may have eaten pigsy."

"Well, you work it out. I'm going to bed."

After that conversation you thought for awhile and came up with a brainstorm. You figured you'd start a thread and ask people what they ate for supper. Assuming I would answer, and say something like steak, or maybe a hamburger, you would scream, "Aha, Gus, I caught you in a terrible lie!"

Sorry, standup. I ate your cat.

Deal with it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 01:55 am
Oh, hi, gus.

I didn't have anything for dinner, tonight is the night of our monthly gallery opening. Not only that, I only had a piece of raisin walnut bread for lunch, and was lucky to get that.

At this point, I am well into my brandy and ice refresher after the whole thing.

Which means that come morning I will REALLY be hungry.

Thinking even now about scrambled eggs w/jalapenas wrapped in a tortilla with various salsas and tads of sour cream...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:39 am
We had leftover Chinese food and salads last night. Helfino what we'll have tonight, I'm still trying to work out breakfast.
0 Replies

fremantle

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 07:41 am
I had 4 lines of crystal meth and 3 cans of beer (so far)..
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:22 am
fremantle wrote:
I had 4 lines of crystal meth and 3 cans of beer (so far)..

Breakfast of champions, but does nicely for dinner too I suppose.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:28 am
Normally the food they feed us offshore isn't worth talking about, but tonite they fed us Beef Wellington with Yorkshire Pudding. It was first rate. I would have gladly paid for the meal.

Stand Up - Glad to meet another milk drinker. My wife and I usually go through a gallon a day.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 09:30 am
Ooof. Can't handle milk myself. Beef Welly though....I make a pretty mean one myself.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 12:50 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I see what you're doing, standup.

Here's what happened: You had a conversation with your boyfriend about an hour ago that went something like this...

"Gustav Ratzenhofer said he ate my cat."

"What? Who the hell is Gustav Ratzenhofer?"

"Oh, he's this guy that I barely know. But from what I do know about him, I really believe that he may have eaten pigsy."

"Well, you work it out. I'm going to bed."

After that conversation you thought for awhile and came up with a brainstorm. You figured you'd start a thread and ask people what they ate for supper. Assuming I would answer, and say something like steak, or maybe a hamburger, you would scream, "Aha, Gus, I caught you in a terrible lie!"

Sorry, standup. I ate your cat.

Deal with it.

Aww dammit gus, you saw right though my plans!!! But don't worry, i'll get you next time gustav, next time....muahahahaha
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 02:27 pm
Lamb chops with garlic and rosemary smushed into all the edges. Grilled. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Chunks of pumpernickel bread with globs of hummus on the side. mmmmmmmmmmm.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 03:59 pm
My tummy is feeling a little queasy today from drinking too many adult beverages last night so I had a bowl of Rice Crispies cereal with skim milk and it hit the spot just right. Cool
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 04:14 pm
Cav, tonight I unveil my Cincinnati Chili...thanks to your kindness in hunting down the recipe.
0 Replies