Its sad

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 11:10 am
So many people don't know God for who He is. People barely even acknowledge He exists. some dont at all. I used to not acknowledge His existance until I listened to believers and actually repented. Never regretted it Laughing Laughing .I learned to keep His commandments and now my life is so perfectttt! I get gifts from Him daily. Not even daily, every time I ask of Him. Not only that but the Holy Spirit feels amazing. Either way, to say that you know for a fact that an infinitely intelligent being doesnt exist would require infinite knowledge. And that means you would need infinite knowledge to say that a being with infinite knowledge doesnt exist. I mean, how do you know for a fact that He doesnt have a way of hiding himself from those who don't want to see Him? We have limited knowledge, and you cant know without seeking Him. But anyway, turning to Jesus, I Highly recommend guys!

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 11:26 am
@SeekHisPresence,
If God exists, then I am angry at him. Why does he have to be such an ass? I don't hide myself from my children... nor do I make them beg for gifts.

fresco

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 01:47 am
@SeekHisPresence,
Laughing Yes, keep announcing your conversion ! Word Magic is great !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 04:28 am
My word magic is better, more powerful than your word magic.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 05:16 am
@SeekHisPresence,
Do you ever thank for the gifts instead of asking for more like a spoiled brat?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 01:37 pm
@SeekHisPresence,
Seek, the pantheist responds that it eventually will be acknowledged that She might actually be It All but that whether She exists might prove to depend on one's exact def of "God"
0 Replies

trichakra

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 11:39 pm
@maxdancona,
don't be angry. Everything will be all right.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 12:58 pm
@trichakra,
Tric you too have made my day, maybe week
0 Replies