Ten year old son

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 01:20 pm
My ten year old son recently decided to paint his nails and insisted on going to school and facing his classmates regardless of my concerns of the torment that he might face. I admire his bravery and love him unconditionally but I'm concerned about his well being and whether he's strong enough to handle the negative reactions that he's already encountered. Is anyone else dealing with the same kind of behavior from their children? Any feedback would be great!

Thanks you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 526 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 01:21 pm
@Davidnyc,
I hope he painted your nails at the same time Smile

I see it quite often at work - dads with nails painted by their kids. Always good to see the support they give each other.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 06:09 pm
What color?
Davidnyc

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 10:35 pm
@PUNKEY,
He likes the light teal. He knows that's a color that his older sister likes and I think he's trying to get closer to her and maybe she'll be nicer to him if he copies the things that she likes. Just a theory. He listens to the same music and watches the same shows. It bothers her but but she's his older sister and he's daily influenced by her.
0 Replies