China finally comes to the dance....with Putin.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Some imagine they're the victim - ah, the NSA's number one interest.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:48 pm
@glitterbag,
I give a goddamn that my private conversations and comings and goings are my own goddamn business. It should be illegal to read my goddamn mail and track my business.

Congratulations if you don't care about lost rights, but I goddamn well do.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:49 pm
@Lash,
There are thousands of illegal snooping by the NSA every year. Some are blamed on mistakes, errors, omissions, and unintentional intrusion into private communication. Whatever you communicate with family or friends would be of no interest to NSA. Just as anyone on the street or in any public place where two people are talking; who cares?
Blickers

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:55 pm
@Lash,
So you have no response to the state of Russia's lone aircraft carrier-we have ten-except to imagine an ad hominem in my post that I never made? A moment ago you were praising Putin and his Navy to the skies.

Russia is also introducing her first stealth aircraft just now. The US has had them since the 1980s, we have retired the first ones and we are presently working on fifth generation aircraft.

Face it, Russia is outgunned.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 09:58 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I give a goddamn that my private conversations and comings and goings are my own goddamn business. It should be illegal to read my goddamn mail and track my business.

Congratulations if you don't care about lost rights, but I goddamn well do.

Well submit a FOIA request, you paranoid, and find out if they really give a good god damn about your aerobics class or your hobbies. What is it about you that DOD would dedicate 24 hours of surveillance to see if you kept your nose clean, You're delusional, with all the problems the US is facing, you actually thing anybody give a crap about your meandering? So what exactly is your big talent? Trust me, you are not that fascinating.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:03 pm
@Blickers,
Dude, did you think I was serious about him "taking over the world"?

He's just been growing his influence and getting the job done in Syria, despite us, in effect, helping ISIS by fighting against Assad's forces.

Why are Clinton and Obama hellbent on regime change?
gungasnake

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
The 'I' in 'BRICS' stands for India. They have three major nuclear powers from jump and they are implementing what used to be called the American System of Economics on a semi-global scale. We can either work with them, and the offer is there, or get buried. Donald Trump favors the idea of working with them.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI, I read your opinion about Snowden. I don't share it.

So, you ask me a question to which you know the answer. I claim the right to correspond privately. My government claims that they may intercept, read, and view my private correspondence.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:11 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Dude, did you think I was serious about him "taking over the world"?

He's just been growing his influence and getting the job done in Syria, despite us, in effect, helping ISIS by fighting against Assad's forces.

Why are Clinton and Obama hellbent on regime change?

Were you asleep during the Cheney/Wolfowitz presidency??????
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:13 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

CI, I read your opinion about Snowden. I don't share it.

So, you ask me a question to which you know the answer. I claim the right to correspond privately. My government claims that they may intercept, read, and view my private correspondence.

No they don't. You are manufacturing your own facts.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sharing an article related to your comment about who the NSA is "interested" in.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/07/06/3456733/snowden-emails-report/
Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:22 pm
A good back-grounding article for those who forgot just how insidious this **** is.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/25/europe-erupts-nsa-spying-chief-government
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:27 pm
@Lash,
CLUE: The government does not have the legal right to view and read your private communication.

Why the NSA has any interest in your private communication boggles the mind.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:29 pm
@Lash,
Oh my God, the "GUARDIAN", forgive me, I bow to the newspaper because they are so much more patriotic than the people who work for the intelligence community.

Psst, I submitted a FOIA request for you, don't make calls to your bookie or loanshark for at least 30 days. You go, gangsta
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:30 pm
@Blickers,
You must be unaware that leaving the dialogue about ideas and focusing in a negative way on the speaker is an ad hominem.

It is, and that is what you did.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:31 pm
@Lash,
Good news for people like you. You may contact Britain's GCHQ to find out of the NSA spied on you. Since you "give a goddamn," please follow up and let us know what you learn.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
She probably instructs students on cursive writing and worries that the govt. thinks it's subversive. Sheesh
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Thanks for the laugh; it was void until this evening.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks,CI, I'm happy
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 10:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I guess we all see where we shake out on things, what kind of people we are. From what I read of your opinion about Snowden, you seem like a button-down company man who can't deviate from the rules someone else wrote to facilitate their tyranny.

Edward Snowden is a patriot in the true sense of the word, and people who laugh at the eroding of what our country used to be are more dangerous than so-called terrorists. You're taking the place down brick by brick.

Laugh it up.