0

I knew everything - Awakening experience at 5 years old

duggy

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 08:54 pm
I'm looking for others with similar experiences. From the age of four I began waking up in bed as though I'd been dropped from about five foot off the bed, I landed with a thump sometimes heavier than others and this went on until about ten, eleven. When I was four in 63 I had the most intense experience while in the garden looking at the sunlight coming through the Pear tree we had where I had contact with something? God? where I knew absolutely everything, the multiverse was explained to me, the reason I was alive also and the knowledge of although complex the building blocks of the Universe were simply explained. The best part was when I was shown that everything was an illusion, almost like scenery which brought me to my knees with laughter so much so my mum came running into the garden asking what was going on to which I replied still laughing that I knew everything and at that time did....for a while. This was in the afternoon and the next thing I remembered I was in my bedroom with my head on the bed trying to get back to that space I was in earlier but alas it had gone. I was also a little concerned where the afternoon had gone.

hemant12

1  
Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2015 04:36 am
I know everything that will happen in Force Awakens. its not that diffcult.