Can you recommend some wifi switches for me?

ElizaGd

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:24 am
Yes, my house need some wifi switches, actually, I don't know about the electronics things at all. Please recommend me 1 or 2 brands. Looking for something inexpensive and good quality, easy controlled.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 995 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 01:07 am
@ElizaGd,
what is a wifi switch?
rhymer

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:11 pm
@Ragman,
Just Google for wifi switches and you will be shown many options!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:29 pm
@ElizaGd,
Are you looking for an Ethernet switch (hard wired) or a wireless repeater? If it is the former, the only consideration is what speed you want. If you want the 100Mbps, you can get a four port version for less than $10 online and they will all work fine. You will spend a little more if you have a faster system and want your switch to support that.

Edit: Are you looking for switches to control lights that are wifi connected? That is completely different than what I was thinking.
ElizaGd

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 10:54 pm
@engineer,
Thank you for your answer although you are talking something I don't understand. Actually I want wifi switches that can connect with all my home appliances, I can control them with my phone.
hemant12

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 11:31 pm
@ElizaGd,
Can someone make me understand what is wifi switch excatly ! please.
ElizaGd

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:31 am
@hemant12,
Well, a wifi switch is a switch that can connect to house appliances and it can pair with wifi, and you can download a related APP and install in you smart phone, add the appliances you can control your appliances. Should be like this...
0 Replies