Artist or location identification!

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 07:05 pm
Hi friends, I acquired this drawing today. It's an original signed and numbered. My challenge is the signature! :-) Can anybody identify the artist or location. I'm leaning to France, but I'm unsure. Thanks!

P.S. Any idea how to post to the art forum and post my pics? Thanks!

RJA
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,038 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 08:40 pm
@artslinger,
You can create a forum by tagging your topic. But you need to host the images elsewhere. Photobucket is good, and free, and easy to use.
artslinger

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 10:05 pm
@jespah,
Thank you very much for the response. With other sites, you just click on "create new thread (or something similar)", under the forum that you want to post on. Regarding the pics, I do not see any option to upload. Thanks!
Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 02:14 pm
@artslinger,
Jespah already said that you need to host the photos elsewhere. You can upload them to Photobucket then copy the 'direct' link (you just have to click it) then come back here and click Img ..... [img] and paste the link here[/img] and your picture will magically appear.

artslinger

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 02:41 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Thank you about the picture challenge! What about posting under a specific forum (art)? Where is that option? Thanks to all! :-)
0 Replies