Deja Vu???

Letty

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 06:51 pm
Goodnight, then, until tomorrow, Frank. Incidentally, wanna buy my house? It's on a golf course, but a little the worse for wear.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 10:48 pm
Well, I'm glad you are back, Frank. I just hope C.I. returns too.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 07:54 am
Book mark
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:20 am
I guess somepeople responding to a point in this thread may really have deja vu.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 05:06 pm
I logged on to this thread before the blackout/wipeout..

Could everyone who had posted here for the last few day's go into seizure/deja vu mode and re-post everything.

I feel as though I missed out :-)
0 Replies

Blacklacebutterfly

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 06:17 am
I think deja vu is not so much having been in the same situation before, as having had the same feeling before. For instance, if you enter a certain room with a certain colour scheme which provokes certain subconcius thoughts, and then you later see someone wearing those same colours, you may feel as if you have been in thi situation before, as the colours may provoke the same subconcius thoughts. The fact that the thoughts were subconcius means that it would be very difficult, almost impossible, to pin-point the first instance of those thoughts. I think that other senses (not just sight, ie colour) can make a connection between these things.
0 Replies

always dreaming

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:14 pm
Scarlettmarsden:

wow....i just found this site today and i joined specificily because of your comments. I can relate to you beond beliefe. That is EXACTLY what happens to me, execpt it is a regular thing...or at least used to be a regular thing. I used to have "visions" or dreams that would later happen in reall life. the most specific example i can think of without taking up a whole page happened to me about a year 1/2 ago.

i dreamed that i was awake watching spongebob squarepants (haha...i love that show) and then i told myself that ive seen this be4 and i know whats going to happen and i tell myself not to say out loud"ive seen this be4". this was nowhere near my first experiance where i thought it would really happen or it was a glimpse into the future so i decided to do a little experiment. i told myself never to watch spongebob squarepants again and i didnt 4 about 3mos. then i turned on the tv and it was on nickalodean(the channell were the show is on)and a NEW spongebob episode(or at least one ive never seen)was on and i did EXACTLY what happend in my dream...even saying to myself "ive seen this be4"...and after saying that i remembered my dream and got a lil freaked out but continued to watch the rest of the epised Smile

so Scarlettmarsden ik exactly wut ur sayin
0 Replies

always dreaming

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:15 pm
just so everyone knows im refering to the second page of replys... Very Happy
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 01:24 pm
I just now experienced Deja Vu while on this site. One of the recent posts is in large blue font, I don't know if youv'e seen it, it's on the homepage. But anyways, i was reading it and one word was out of place or something, I beleive it was the word should. But I was certain I've seen it before but it was posted just today!
0 Replies