The A2K "Sorry" thread - Apologise here!

smog

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 03:20 am
Sorry that I post so much...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 03:44 am
dlowan wrote:
I am sorry - Oscar and Miranda - for leaving you at the cattery tonight, in miserable little cages, while I go away....

I'm sorry? We're ALL sorry................
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:37 am
Well, I am sorry that I don't smoke or inhale glue, because I won't be able to set a good example for others by quitting. Also sorry that I'm not more sorry than I already am - which is considerable.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:39 am
I'm sorry you're all losers.....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 11:50 am
MS #321122 The Damned Mouse Pointer Moves Erratically
I am sorry that my wireless mouse jumps around like a nervous rodent. I am even sorrier because I have to re-install the hated Windows XP on my hard drive in order to fix it.

---------
I can, however, highly recommend as light reading, MS Knowledge Base Article #321122: "(The Damned) Mouse Pointer Moves Erratically."
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 12:23 pm
NO! I'm sorry but I won't apologize.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 12:27 pm
The politics threads are pretty damned sorry, but you don't see them coming here to apologize . . .
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:48 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Well, I am sorry that I don't smoke or inhale glue, because I won't be able to set a good example for others by quitting. Also sorry that I'm not more sorry than I already am - which is considerable.

Well, Edgar, you must find a nasty vice, embrace it with gusto, then give it up! All in the name of A2K duty! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:51 am
Setanta wrote:
The politics threads are pretty damned sorry, but you don't see them coming here to apologize . . .

It'll get better after the US election ... One hopes! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:52 am
Joeblow wrote:
NO! I'm sorry but I won't apologize.

So stubborn! Repent! NOW! It's GOOD for you,ya know! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:55 am
Re: MS #321122 The Damned Mouse Pointer Moves Erratically
Piffka wrote:
I am sorry that my wireless mouse jumps around like a nervous rodent. I am even sorrier because I have to re-install the hated Windows XP on my hard drive in order to fix it.

I'm sorry for you, too, Piffka! Anything to due with computer problems makes me sorry & feel ill. Good luck! Very Happy

---------
I can, however, highly recommend as light reading, MS Knowledge Base Article #321122: "(The Damned) Mouse Pointer Moves Erratically."
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:57 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
I'm sorry you're all losers.....

Now is that the right spirit, Mr S? You disappoint me! Confused
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 08:08 am
I'm sorry that we're having a beautiful summer in the Northwest while the Antipodes is in the midst of winter. Cool
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 09:28 am
Coldest summer in something like 70 years in Wisconsin. I'm worried that I may not appreciate fall when it comes.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 12:57 pm
Really? I'm sorry to hear that PatioDog. I know you didn't like Puget Sound so I'm not going to tell you how hot it has been, but I know a lot of people who are beginning to talk air-conditioning.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 05:00 pm
Piffka wrote:
I'm sorry that we're having a beautiful summer in the Northwest while the Antipodes is in the midst of winter. Cool

Aw, that's nice, Piffka! Very Happy Enjoy your ravishing summer! Very Happy
But the presence of rain still has shock/relief value after years of drought. So THIS is what winter is really like, we ask ourselves? Quite a novelty this wet stuff! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 05:17 pm
...... BUT never-the-less, being a true Melbournian, I MUST whinge about the weather, Piffka! Laughing (It's what we do ... with panache Exclamation )

So ... I'm extremely sorry that outside my window I can see my garden being blown hither & thither by an outrageous, aggressive northerly wind. A COLD northerly! Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Every now & then the heavens throw a bucket of rain in my direction, too! What wonderful things is a girl to do with a day like this? Confused I'm sorry, but the great oudoors may be out of the question today!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 06:48 pm
"I'm singing in the rain.... just sing-ing in the rain... What a glorious feeling, I'm laughing again."

I'm glad for ya, Ms.Olga. I think the rain is great -- grows the plants, cleans the streets, and fills the reservoirs. I'm sorry we haven't had more rain this summer. It is a lot of trouble to keep everything watered.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 06:59 pm
Hmmmm, I'm sorry for putting the brown mud on Peter's desk chair in third grade. At least the teacher rapped my hands and made me apologize.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 08:51 pm
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/07/15/140704toon,0.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 10:26:42