The A2K "Sorry" thread - Apologise here!

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:44 am
I'd like to apologize to countless numbers of women who were out and around partying the East coast in the 70's and 80's.

I kept a journal and I'm writing a book.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:44 am
jespah wrote:
RP, sorry I ate the last of the kasha. We'll have potatoes tonight instead.

Laughing
no prob -- u know how i feel about taters...
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:45 am
I'm sorry for lots of stuff I can't remember during that Mardi Gras so many years ago.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:03 am
I am profoundly sorry for having used my time machine in 1787 to convince the Lords of Trade that they could rid themselves of the surplus convict population, which they had previously sent to America, by shipping them out to that largely vacant continent in the South Seas--without which, we might never have been obliged to endure this thread . . .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:10 am
Bow Wow Wow Yippie O Yippie Ay
Set's gonna start some **** today

arf arf!! Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:38 am
Region Philbis wrote:
jespah wrote:
RP, sorry I ate the last of the kasha. We'll have potatoes tonight instead.

Laughing
no prob -- u know how i feel about taters...

I'm sorry I don't make taters more often, precious ... Embarrassed

BTW, which of Gollum's personalities are you? http://quizilla.com/users/LachukTheSwift/quizzes/Which%20of%20Gollum's%20personalities%20are%20you%3F/
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:44 am
I'm sorry... OK?...just sorry ... alright I'm really sorry.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:19 am
msolga wrote:
pueo wrote:
the dog keeps leaving little presents on her floor.

I'm sorry I asked! Shocked

LOL...Me too...hehe
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:34 pm
I apologize for my post where I said Cheney was in league with the devil. Very Happy Personally, I doubt that there is a devil so it would be hard for Cheney to be in league with him, so while it sure was fun to say, I am sorry. Very, very sorry.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 01:20 pm
I apologize to myself for ever getting involved with the losers that sucked so many years out of my life. I really did myself wrong and I'm so very sorry for that.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 01:40 pm
Montana wrote:
I apologize to myself for ever getting involved with the losers that sucked so many years out of my life. I really did myself wrong and I'm so very sorry for that.

I'm sorry that technology has not advanced to the point that I could be cloned and sent to every major city so that all the girls could have a good experience with a man.....one day Montana...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 01:47 pm
I'm not sorry for anything. I don't believe in guilt or sin. All hail Satan. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 01:51 pm
Ooookay, I'll show my weaker side....I'm sorry, my old pet gerbil Spliff, for leaving with you my dad when I went to summer camp and knew you were dying. I called him from Haliburton and asked, "How's Spliff, is she getting better?" He said "No, she died, and I flushed her down the toilet." I'm sorry Spliff, I should never have left you with that evil man.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:03 pm
I'm sorry to my brother, for putting bleach in his Venus Flytrap plants. (shouldn'ta messed with me...lol)
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:09 pm
The East Coast? Ohoh! I'm sorry if I was one of them and don't remember you, BP! Twisted Evil

Poor Spliff Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:10 pm
It's okay suzy there were a lot of 'ludes going around... :wink:
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:24 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Montana wrote:

I'm sorry that technology has not advanced to the point that I could be cloned and sent to every major city so that all the girls could have a good experience with a man.....one day Montana...

YIKES. Heaven help us!
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:28 pm
I only did qualudes ONCE with a bunch of my girlfriends and sisters. Ended up leaving the club with a couple guys I met in the parking lot, to see their snake. (There really was a snake!) The next day I woke up, found my underwear, and got a ride home. Then I had to go find my boyfriend and apologize to him for not coming home the night before. He forgave me. That was the first and last time I did Qualudes. Evil stuff!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:01 pm
msolga wrote:
Eva wrote:
I have a question. What's the point of apologizing if we don't know whether our apologies will be accepted?

Because, Eva, it shows how open, well intentioned, generous & sensitive we are!
AND exposes how mean spirited the apologee is if our sorry-ness is not accepted & we aren't forgiven! Twisted Evil

OH! Well, in THAT case....(thinking)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:10 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Montana wrote:

:-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:22:28