I just talked with JLNobody, am still laughing.

roger

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:45 pm
@JLNobody,
un huh
JLNobody

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 04:31 pm
@roger,
Hi, Roger, Osso, et.al. I've been out of touch for some months now- being tied up with other commitments and having difficulties with my new PC. But rest assured that I've missed the old gang. Be well.

JL
ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 04:39 pm
@JLNobody,
I was thinking of you just this morning, promising my self to PM you. But now you're here, so good to see you. We love you, you know. Not to get mushy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 05:15 pm
@JLNobody,
Was wondering why you hadn't posted for awhile.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 05:29 pm
@JLNobody,
Ive been doing some abstract oils and plein aire of snow scenes. Doing any painting yourself? Nobody around here is into doing work
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 06:10 pm
@farmerman,
ragman has taken up a brush lately.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 06:11 pm
I have loads of stuff I need to get done and don't fulfill.

My easel and the half finished painting (0il) of a site in the Laytonville area of California, either before or after the town when whizzing through on highway 101 (fav highway), awaits my buying new oil medium, my perfectly good bottle of whatsis (a Gamblin product) clogged up when I tried to use it here. I know Robert Gamblin, at least slightly, as we showed his own work in our gallery. I think some of my painting stuff may have baked in some way after being here in hotville in a storage container..

I haven't finished the hill.
Yet.
The photo may scare you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/ossobuco/Photo%20on%202015-06-04%20at%2015.15_zpsbnvxhpth.jpg

Anyway, one of these days..
glitterbag

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 06:41 pm
@ossobuco,
Your painting are impressive.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 07:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Hi, Glitter. Um, I've never seen that dark blur under my eye, but probably the lens is right. The rest of the photo, the way it is.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 11:07 pm
@ossobuco,
very impressive work osso.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2016 11:33 pm
@farmerman,
I have figured all along that you wouldn't like my stuff, which varies, but is more recently landscapy.
I'm not a self promoter, no matter that I have mentioned having two galleries decades apart..

I'm a person who likes painting for painting, however it comes out. I always read you on art, keep learning from you.

I may link some of my other stuff. It's late now, so, tomorrow.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2016 01:55 am
I like your painting of the hillside. Lovely
0 Replies