relationship between GOD,MAN and NATURE

RexOscar

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 06:31 am
God God God,Well God is what The Man in you believes in and Man is What You Think You Are Then Nature,,,Hmmm..That How you think your surrounding is
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 04:36 pm
Buddhist scholar Daisetz Suzuki while giving a speech and referring to Christianity said, “God against man. Man against God. Man against nature. Nature against man. Nature against God. God against nature. Very funny religion!”
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 04:36 pm
Buddhist scholar Daisetz Suzuki while giving a speech and referring to Christianity said, “God against man. Man against God. Man against nature. Nature against man. Nature against God. God against nature. Very funny religion!”
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 08:54 pm
@coluber2001,
Now that was worth reading twice !
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 06:39 pm
@coluber2001,
A single cell forms from an explosion - turns into 1000's of species... Very funny

A Creator making us and having his Son die for our sins .. True

See Jesus died as a sacrifice because the true wages of sin is death. No other way around it. Sin is worth death and if God is to be continuously holy (he is) he needs to have all of the unrepentant sinners dead.
0 Replies

Razzleg

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 01:01 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

I don't believe in "invention" human or above human or whatever sort of creationism. For us, within time, all is discovery ! There is no creation in that which is eternal. Build a line which is not curved nor straight and you will convince me you have invented new geometry, go on...you see we edit stuff we invent nothing...

My concept of "GOD", was well explained before and has nothing to do with agency or mind. I have no part on the pathetic Judaic Christian mythology or any other similar bull. My "GOD" can be resumed in one single word: UNITY.
Reality is a timeless whole. Simple if you don't care to complicate it.
As for Frank he is stubborn like hell and repeats a lot of stuff all fair n true but don't think for a minute you are that different. You just have more techno babble to spit up. I like techno babble make no mistake...but when it comes to serious adults talk I know how to distinguish what is what...200 years of science have a lot to catch up with the best of 5000 years of Philosophy. (Please discount 90% of the idiots that dwell in philosophy, its a hard discipline, unlike science which any methodical dumb ass can do)

hats...what's the deal with hats?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 01:22 am
@wizzyrainy,
Welcome to A2K, Wiz.

Should you begin with the assertion that a God exists who created all things with a purpose, then the force by which he created those things and their attendant laws and qualities might best be described as nature.

If, man was indeed created according to his purpose, it would seem reasonable and I would hope that his purpose would be communicated to us in some form. That leaves us with a conundrum:

An all powerful God capable of harnessing all the energy and forces of the cosmos - why would he create a race of humans who have brutalized each other for eons? Why would he place within us the concept of indefinite time if we are but to live a few short years and die? If God is truly all powerful, reasonable, and, yes, fair, the reason for such disparity must also be communicated to us.

I submit that it has.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 06:01 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Welcome to A2K, Wiz.

Should you begin with the assertion that a God exists who created all things with a purpose, then the force by which he created those things and their attendant laws and qualities might best be described as nature.

If, man was indeed created according to his purpose, it would seem reasonable and I would hope that his purpose would be communicated to us in some form. That leaves us with a conundrum:

An all powerful God capable of harnessing all the energy and forces of the cosmos - why would he create a race of humans who have brutalized each other for eons? Why would he place within us the concept of indefinite time if we are but to live a few short years and die? If God is truly all powerful, reasonable, and, yes, fair, the reason for such disparity must also be communicated to us.

I submit that it has.

Much confusion there Neo...

God didn't create anything ! There is nothing to be "created" which isn't already in "God", TRUTH !
God is NATURE ! How could he not be ?
One doesn't divide nature, that WHICH IS, in two !
God has no past and no future. God is the fact of the matter of our perception of time. He is the past and the future made present. Eternal.
An eternal God cannot will, wish, command, organize, structure, anything. Instead "he" IS ALREADY such things made reality...
Moreover as I often explained already God doesn't need to think as thinking belongs to the realm of incomplete agents that require inquiry regarding an unknown future. Possibility moves our rationality. God is the ratio itself...God being the "future" made reality, made present, has no inquiry to make. Its just like a dead stone on the ordering of all things. Think of it as "frozen maths". The very order of all reality past present and future already made thing. TRUTH !

Its amazing Neo...as a believer one would guess, hope, you had some sort of tangible understanding of deep metaphysics, some "upper class" theology background...but nah, its just Christian common sense believing in a personal agent which is the spit image of a super human...a poor almost childish like idea on what God really is.
neologist

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 10:50 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Well, that was all my opinion and subject to error. I tried to use as few words as possible without resorting to "upper class theology". But I reject the assertion of "past present and future already made" for it denies the quality of free will. If we are made in God's image, and not the other way around, then free will is one of the central attributes of both the Creator and his intelligent creations.

And when we get to the subject of the message God has provided for us, it would not be devised as in need of "deep metaphysical" interpretation so that we ordinary folks, the amharets, if you will, should depend on priests or pharisees or popes to direct us. On the contrary, scripture has been written for the least of us.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:19 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
And when we get to the subject of the message God has provided for us, it would not be devised as in need of "deep metaphysical" interpretation so that we ordinary folks, the amharets, if you will, should depend on priests or pharisees or popes to direct us. On the contrary, scripture has been written for the least of us.

Why would this message need interpretation at all? I would think this kind of a god would be able to communicate any message sans any and all ambiguity.
neologist

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 03:15 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
.Why would this message need interpretation at all? I would think this kind of a god would be able to communicate any message sans any and all ambiguity. . .
Exactly the point I was trying to make with Fil.
Thank you.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 04:43 pm
@neologist,
He didn't mention interpretation at all; you did.

You're assuming that a deep metaphysical, higher class theology communicated by this kind of a god would need interpreting by Priests, Pharisees and Popes.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:45 pm
@neologist,
Who said I was referring to the bible or popes ???
Yes your conception of God is childish, so what, I bet you've heard it before !
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 06:45 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Actually, you're wrong . God created all. If God just is everything but made nothing, then how is He The Creator? The Father?

Aside from that:

God is not just a way of explaining how things are. God is real. God is alive.

If He warns us of the future, does that not mean He simply knows it, but didn't already determine it and set it in motion?

I mean why warn someone of a train and tell them to elude it when they are tied to the railroad tracks?

Its not what God is, it's Who God is.

Christians ( intelligent ones that read the Bible ) don't believe in superhumans. None of this crazy predicting end of the world stuff, saying people are satan, being self righteous and hating others is a quality of Christians. Anyone who comes at you with this, are with blame.

So with all due respect,
You are wrong
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 07:42 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
He didn't mention interpretation at all; you did.

You're assuming that a deep metaphysical, higher class theology communicated by this kind of a god would need interpreting by Priests, Pharisees and Popes.
If "tangible understanding of deep metaphysics" is not the same "as deep metaphysical interpretation", I apologize.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 07:48 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:
Who said I was referring to the bible or popes ???
Yes your conception of God is childish, so what, I bet you've heard it before !
From where does "tangible understanding of deep metaphysics, some "upper class" theology" come, if not from those claiming special insight?
I have heard my understanding of God is childish. But don't assume that means I am not the intellectual equal of anyone on this board.
0 Replies

Razzleg

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 03:34 am
No answer on the "hats" thing, then? Too busy on the "ultimate reality" thing, and not enough time for hats -- or "hats" -- if that's better...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:01 am
@Razzleg,
...people like to debate whether soccer makes more sense then football for coinage....rarely people opt to discuss about substance... yeah welcome to hats and gangs sort of debate...its 99.9% of web debating anyway...
Don't like it has I don't ? Avoid it it or put up... "tribalism" is rampant back there where you guys write from...its nerve wrecking for a pacific European like me...
Razzleg

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 12:00 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...people like to debate whether soccer makes more sense then football for coinage....rarely people opt to discuss about substance... yeah welcome to hats and gangs sort of debate...its 99.9% of web debating anyway...
Don't like it has I don't ? Avoid it it or put up... "tribalism" is rampant back there where you guys write from...its nerve wrecking for a pacific European like me...

Honestly, i don't really get what you're saying here. Maybe my terms coincide with those of a completely different agenda of which i am unaware. i was asking about hats, those things we wear on our heads...what do you think is up with those things?
0 Replies