Good Morning A2K!

chai2

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 11:33 am
@onevoice,
Good Morning Captain!

onevoice

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 03:37 pm
@chai2,
Why thank you for that chai! I have honestly not laughed that hard in a very very long time! As a matter a fact I am still laughing!

Bwaaaaaahahaha!

Nice to see you. Smile
-----------------------------------------------------
A word to the wise:

You ought to be careful what you throw out there... There are many different interpretations to any one thing. Wink
chai2

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 04:05 pm
@onevoice,
No idea what you mean by that, but Dolly Parton can do no wrong.

onevoice

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 04:27 pm
@chai2,
I do agree. She is a truly gifted artist. Smile
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 08:17 am
Good Morning A2K! I hope y'all have a great day! Smile

The following video is not recommended for those who don't believe in God, as you will find it quite displeasing.

Seems like a good day to just take a breather. Smile

0 Replies

timur

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 08:56 am
onevoice wrote:
I hope y'all have a great day!

The following video is not recommended for those who don't believe in God, as you will find it quite displeasing.

Thank you for the caveat but your post is quite an oxymoron.

In fact, you are wishing some of us a bad day.

You are spreading **** and proselytizing the same as Islamists do.

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 09:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Wow! Smile This song captures the essence of the izzy we love! Smile I should make it my own theme song.

But when I played this stimulating song for my wife, our two daughters, and their husbands, it wasn't favorably received. Sad I don't know why. Sad
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:02 am
@wmwcjr,
You catching up on old threads?
onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:11 am
@timur,
Quote:
Thank you for the caveat but your post is quite an oxymoron.

In fact, you are wishing some of us a bad day.

You are spreading **** and proselytizing the same as Islamists do.

Timur, I wish I could convey to you just how deeply it truly hurts me to hear you say that you believe I am actually wishing some or any for that matter, of you a bad day. I care about each one of you, whether you like me, hate me, wish me dead even. I don't care if someone agrees or disagrees with what I believe. That doesn't change how I feel because your opinions are not who you are and who you are has value regardless of your opinions.

This is my thread, and I can post as I see fit as long as I don't break the rules. No one is obligated to push the play button. Or even visit. All are welcome though. Smile You actually need to thank osso for the disclaimer because I wasn't doing it in the first place. I hadn't even thought about how it makes me feel when someone posts a link to something I wouldn't like without a heads up, until osso said something. I am still grateful for that.

When I wish everyone a good day, it is just that. Me wishing all of you a good day. The music is there if you would like to listen to it, but if not that's perfectly OK. No harm, no foul. Hence the disclaimer... Giving you a choice. I mean what I say, because what I say comes from my heart. If you choose not to believe that it certainly doesn't change the spirit in which it was said. Smile
onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:19 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Wow! This song captures the essence of the izzy we love! I should make it my own theme song.

Careful with this kind of thing wmwcjr. Where you dwell is where you live.

Quote:
But when I played this stimulating song for my wife, our two daughters, and their husbands, it wasn't favorably received. Sad I don't know why.

Music speaks a language all it's own. Sometimes I have to listen to a song several times before I really "get" it. Sometimes I like what I "get" and sometimes I don't. It is different for everyone, and that's ok. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:28 am
@onevoice,
I don't think anybody hates you or wishes you dead. Try to keep a sense of proportion.
onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:38 am
Good Morning A2K! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Well, you know. Wink

0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:41 am
@izzythepush,
You never know now a days Izzy! Lol But no, I would hope no one wishes me dead. Was merely pointing out the extremes to make the point that even those cases as well if they were ever to happen. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:26 am
@onevoice,
Maybe you should stop thinking in extremes. It's very rarely all or nothing.
onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's very rarely all or nothing.

That depends on how you choose to live. Wink
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You catching up on old threads?

I'm just wandering about like a lost puppy, or maybe I'm just lying here like a baby seal.

http://eluxemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/baby-harp-seal-clubbingrelove-planet-whats-going-on-canadas-annual-seal-hunt-gqjmdbtx.jpg
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:13 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:
Careful with this kind of thing wmwcjr.

Don't worry. Smile It's a harmless song -- perhaps annoying to some, but still harmless. It helps to have comic relief every now and then. That's why I miss Frank Apisa, the self-described "happy clown" who has left A2K. Sad

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/e4c10c8334a117b0a73baa73ae10d529?r=R&d=identicon&s=180

onevoice wrote:
Where you dwell is where you live.

If that rule always holds true, that would mean I'm a permanent resident of the Twilight Zone -- Rod Serling having been my only boyhood hero. A televised mentor, if you please.

onevoice wrote:
Music speaks a language all it's own. Sometimes I have to listen to a song several times before I really "get" it. Sometimes I like what I "get" and sometimes I don't. It is different for everyone, and that's ok. Smile

Well, actually, the reason why my loved ones referenced above didn't want me to play the song again is because, unlike me, they're normal human beings. But as for me, it's absolutely hilarious! I loved it the first time I heard it. Has a beat to it. Richard Simmons should have selected it for his "Sweatin' with the Oldies" exercise routine.

onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 02:56 pm
@wmwcjr,
I miss Frank too. Sad But I understand why some would be happy he is gone.
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:47 pm
@onevoice,
I must admit that he did get on some people's nerves. Smile

Later. . . .
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 07:46 pm
Goodnight A2K. Sweet dreams and peace to all. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This may not be pleasing to non Christian ears.

0 Replies