do i need paper ticket?

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:59 pm
i am not in the usa at the moment. and i bought a flight ticket thru an online site. it told me that it will have to send me a paper ticket, because i am using multiple airlines. then after i bought it, the site told me that it can't send it to oversea, it will only send it to my usa address.

so what am i gonna do? can i still go to the airport without a paper ticket? the airline would be liat.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 691 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:49 am
Call the airline and ask. Policies change all the time and the airline will be best able to tell you what will be acceptable.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:51 am
I live in the US and use Air Canada all the time. I don't even bother to give them an e-mail, i just show up and give my name, and the ticket is printed on the spot. Jespah is right, you need to contact the airline. However, i do suspect that you will simply need good identification, and that the ticket counter at the airport should be able to provide you a paper ticker.
0 Replies