Jessica Fletcher--serial murderer?

Roberta

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 01:18 am
She lives in a small town in Maine that has a murder rate higher than the murder rate for the worst crime-laden inner city. Evil or Very Mad

When she takes a trip, she never fails to encounter dead bodies. Coincidence? Not likely. Evil or Very Mad

She always "helps" the police. Directs them to everyone but herself and her army of nieces, nephews, and friends of the family. Evil or Very Mad

You can fool some of the people some of the time, Jessica. But you can't fool me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,899 • Replies: 10
No top replies

pueo

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 01:31 am
great question roberta. if you ever see jessica fletcher, run as fast as you can away, cos' sumbody's gonna die. Very Happy

hmm, your question give me an idea for another one concerning athletes and cambells chunky soup. think i'll go post it.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 12:51 pm
pueo, Glad you like the question. I'll look for your athlete/campbell soup post.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 02:45 pm
Roberta I always wondered about her you are so brave to raise this question. But she looks so sweet and kind the perfect disguise for treachery.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 02:48 pm
Hey, she is simply drumming up "business" the best way that she can. It is just that it is a rather unusual sort of marketing! Very Happy
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:39 am
Joanne, Brave? Moi? No. Just calling a spade a spade. It's high time somebody said what needed to be said.

Phoenix, So you think she's just drumming up business? Jessica Fletcher--serial murderer/capitalist.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:53 am
what a way to make a livin'. and the best part is, you pin the crime on someone else Very Happy
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:01 am
pueo, This was her true gift. Pinning the blame elsewhere--while being so very helpful.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 10:35 am
It's her perfume. It affects people around her - killing them with its nauseating stench, turning them into murdering psycopaths or inciting stupidity, in that only she can figure out what the heck is going on!
0 Replies

dable

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 01:52 pm
Lets just say she isn't on my top ten invites to a cocktail party.

"Hey, I'm going down to the basement for another bottle of wine....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CRASH (sound of someone falling down stairs because someone else has removed the first step)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:36 pm
Heeven, You know that Jessica's perfume is at the root of the problem? What kind of tv do you have? Smellovision? Interesting theory, though.

Dable, No, Jessica isn't on my list of invitees either. Let's face it. When she's around, someone turns up dead and I'd just as soon it not be me.
0 Replies