Squeakybro

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 06:15 am
@neologist,
I said
It appears that we see things a lot different. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
neologist

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 03:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
OK.
I have no offense with your assertions.
But you may expect me to suggest course corrections from time to time.

Very Happy
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 03:57 pm
@neologist,
Well that's why we trade talents. To look at it from every angle.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:38 pm
@Squeakybro,
Who is the idiot that tagged this thread? Please Seek Medical Advice
Only an idiot would think one could get spiritual advice from a doctor.
neologist

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 09:53 pm
@Squeakybro,
That is what some folks think of your exegesis.
Good or bad. That's what happens.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 05:03 am
@neologist,
Don't they understand that all their idea's come from spirits? Don't they know that something like that only comes from the devil? And their submitting to the devil.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 11:39 am
@Squeakybro,
Well, as you may remember, I tag all your topics as Religious Testimony. But it's a mercy tag. I am saddened by your insistence on viewing the holy spirit as a being rather than a force. A being may communicate with you and even give what seems to be theologically correct advice, but if you are not willing to research on your own as did the Beroeans, you are surely living on the edge.

That may be why, judging from an outside observer's view, your posts inspire ridicule.

Of course, my posts are subject to ridicule, as well.. . . .
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 12:30 pm
@neologist,
I didn't know there were people who views the Holy Spirit as a force and not a being until I got on the net. Now as far as Him being a force, I will strongly disagree.
The Holy Spirit will never work through our feelings, or push us in any way. He is only there to quote the verses from our conscience that we have put in there as a belief.

The Holy Spirit will only quote the verses (bring to remembrance) what Jesus has already said TO YOU.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

the Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak to us any other way. He can only take from what Jesus has given us.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

This Holy Spirit is the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

The wisdom the Holy Spirit gives us is gentle and willing to yield to our wishes. He will never push us or force us to accept it.

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

0 Replies