I can't stop joking

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 08:46 pm
I think I have a chronic illness. I can't stop it. I'm never serious. Its gotten worse these past months. I don't know what to do. Even on medicine I'm joking. No one cares I know that. I continue my inside jokes and commentary without a care in the world. I act serious to the point of being out of touch with those around me yet aware of my emotions. Its all a deliberate attempt to be grounded but also a facetious attempt to act normal. I can not be in a relationship. I don't have friends. This really bothers me. Can you tell if I'm being sarcastic? I don't know anymore. I think I have all the answers? Everything is a contradiction. What am I?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 10:43 pm
It doesn't sound like sarcasm to me, it seems you are just unable to stop talking. You should never pass up an opportunity to shut up.
0 Replies

Imaplant

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 10:45 pm
@Imaplant,
Replying to your own comment ias an infinite entendre. Its a paradox. Hear me out. All of you are plants. You know exactly what's going on. We are mere proxies. We know this. We carry out the will of viruses, parasites, bacteria, fungi, and plants. Everything is determined. We don't make our own decisions. We don't consciously choose what to do or where to go. Something drives us and influences our behavior. Everything is duality. There's no right or wrong. No morals. Everyone in government is a plant. Communist governments are planted here to destroy us deliberately. Democracy is a sham. Popular vote doesn't determine the winner of an election.

This country must eliminate the presidency, the cabinet and all three branches of government. Democracy has failed. A new government and constitution must be established with new rules and regulations. Their all too corrupt. We're supposed to have a decentralized government. Human, plant, and animal life is priceless. We must protect all we have or we will destroy the world.

Nuclear weapons were planted in burrows and in stockpiles. The leaders don't want nuclear disarmament. All they want is war. Don't trust anyone in the media. Fake news. Liars. American leaders and businessmen are not to be trusted. They conspire with communist's globally and radical extremists. Mass hysteria and genocide is the government's modus operandi. This is how you control people. Religion is mass hysteria planted by the government. Genocide works through mass starvation, mass ritual sacrifice, racism, propaganda, and cults.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 10:47 pm
Pray for sobriety.
Imaplant

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 10:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Do you want another holocaust? Do you want to be a slave? Do you want to be converted to another gender? Do you want to be converted by religions? Do you want to be incinerated? Do you want to be a eunich? Do you want to be lobotamized? Do you want to be programmed by mass media? Do you want to be racist? Do you want to be a plant? Do you want starvation? How can we think all these things are okay for us to live through. Its suffering. Its misery. We're all plants. There's nothing we can do to change it. Expect another mass shooting. Expect more sexual abuse by religious leaders. Expect more government corruption. Its an infinite entendre that will burn us out and reduce us to ashes.

You know what? I need to get laid. I talk too much about nothing. It doesn't matter. I'll take my antidepressant and antipsychotic and get the **** off this hot box. Have a good life plants. Enjoy your suffering.

Epluribus Oh No!
glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 11:05 pm
@Imaplant,
Maybe you should just join another one of those INCEL groups. Then perhaps all your concerns will be verified.
Imaplant

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 11:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Your right. I will plant myself in a group that likes to complain about not getting satisfaction because they don't love themselves. Some of these INCELS are closeted homo's and psychos. I'm not a closeted homo or a psycho. I choose any thing I want to be. I reinvent my self and deactivate myself constantly therefore its not possible to have a relationship. I think asian women are men. That's my logic. I don't trust men or women. I don't like them. A quck bj and I'm good. But, I don't like sex. Too close. Too personal. Its boring. I'm bored. What to do? Nothing. What to say? Nothing? Why should I bother anymore? I miss my childhood. Never had any problems. None. I'm a genius or just plain delusional or nothing. Completely nothing. Invisible.

I might go back in time one day and visit myself. I'll watch as I walk home from school carefree. No problems. No jealousy. No envy. No lust. Trolling the night away. Thank you and good night. This was an excerpt from my book entitled, "The Entendre Paradox"(free book for the masses). I explain time travel and planetary exploration. Its a good read but you won't ever find it in a book store or on the internet. Its mine. All mine. I'll do it myself and no one can stop me.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 11:43 pm
@Imaplant,
Good night Plant, I'm bored with you.
Imaplant

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 11:55 pm
@glitterbag,
Last one. You know what's funny. Nothing. If we were in the same room you would ignore me. But, it would be too late to know exactly what's going on until you see the signs. What type of vague speech is that? Its nothing. I proved my point and disproved it and did nothing. Now, I sit back and watch it all unfold as I lay back. What happens now? Probably nothing. What am I? What's my mo? What's your mo? Do you have a fetish. I don't know. In order to understand it you must back it up. What is the motive of my existence? Who is the operator? Who is the orchestrator of this wonderful symphony? T.I.M.E will tell through daily reminder's. Meditate through the noise and you'll feel close to something beyond yourself. Trash yourself. Think of waste. Think of filth. Are you filled with disgust, avarice, rage, and destruction. What drives you?

I think its better to plead insane.

No not what you do, what you are going to do, and how you are going to do something. All you need is something harmlesss to drive you up the wall. One bad day.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 12:14 am
@Imaplant,
Quote:
...attempt to act normal.

Who decides what is 'normal'?

Quote:
This really bothers me.

Then do something about it. Seek out a mental health therapist or change from the one you have.
Imaplant

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 01:01 am
@Sturgis,
You have entered my trap. Its all bait. Your a plant. Therapy is for plant's. Talking to a plant is foolish. Why did you respond? What's your agenda? I know. Its all a game man. An automated response from a plant is worth more to me than a nail. I'll polish this next statement with deliberate intent.

Give me your tired, your poor, and your humble plants. Cast them out into yonder. Rain down upon them. May they find peace and wisdom where it is dark. May they seek to be controlled and to be in control. To be overhwelmed as to underwhelmed. To be bugged as to drugged. For it is in giving that we deceive and it is in lying that we are doomed to eternal love.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 01:07 am
@Imaplant,
Have you been getting enough sunlight?
Sturgis

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 01:14 am
@roger,
Or perhaps too much...
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 01:25 am
@Imaplant,
Get some sleep, take two aspirin and call your therapist in the morning. FINI
Imaplant

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 01:29 am
@glitterbag,
I have many names but you may call me EARWIG. Ba da bing. Cymbals please.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2018 01:37 am
Call yourself anything you please, just don't kid yourself that anyone is listening.
0 Replies