neologist

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 03:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Most of the atheists I have met have well thought standards of morality: One can't exist as a citizen in this world without adhering to some social contract or logical golden rule. They look at the bloodthirsty acts of nominal christians and other religions with understandable scorn. Your myopia is showing to us, but you can't focus on it.
Squeakybro

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 03:46 pm
@Setanta,
lol Have you got a separate name for your demon, or do you just totally follow him? This bible talk is away over your head. What kind of idiot thinks he can comment on something he knows absolutely nothing about.

Matt 5:22
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 03:49 pm
@neologist,
You have proven over and over that Jesus comes after you. That will be your down fall.

Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 07:07 pm
I should thank all you idiots for all these fine examples of people that listen to the devil for this thread.
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 08:47 pm
@Squeakybro,
This is what I was referring to.
You have no authority to pass moral judgement on others simply because of disbelief.
Quote:
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)(Romans 2:14,15)
Squeakybro

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 08:53 pm
@neologist,
I do because of the Holy Spirit. Because its not me doing the judging it is the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is not judging them according to the old testament law. He is judging them with the new testament law of Christ. Ofcourse if you had the Holy Spirit you would have known that.

Gal 6:2-3
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(NKJ)

neologist

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 09:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
Paul wrote in the "New Testament"
And, the holy spirit is not a person.
Squeakybro

Mon 25 Jan, 2016 09:57 pm
@neologist,
I know Paul helped write the Law of Christ. And your all wrong about the Holy Spirit. Look at my revelations, Look at my replies. When are you going to grow in the Holy Spirit?

GROWING IN THE SPIRIT

Heb 2:1
1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
1 Tim 4:16
16 Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.
Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
Eph 3:16
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
1 Tim 4:15
15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.
Gal 2:14
14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews?
Gal 2:13
13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.
Rom 1:18
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
Rev 3:15-16
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
2 Tim 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
John 17:17-18
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
1 Cor 2:4-8
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Rom 6:19
19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Matt 16:5-11
5 Now when His disciples had come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
6 Then Jesus said to them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees."
7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, "It is because we have taken no bread."
8 But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, "O you of little faith, why do you reason among yourselves because you have brought no bread?
9 "Do you not yet understand, or remember the five loaves of the five thousand and how many baskets you took up?
10 "Nor the seven loaves of the four thousand and how many large baskets you took up?
11 "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?-- but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
Matt 16:12
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
1 Cor 1:20-21
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
I Jn 1:10
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:31
31 "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 12:48
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
Luke 10:16
16 "He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
Matt 24:11-13
11 "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12 "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
2 Tim 3:13-17
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
John 15:1-10
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)
xxx To grow in the Spirit(verses) is to have more verses written in your conscience(book of beliefs). This is why it says to study to show thyself approved. When you put verses in your book of beliefs, you will be tested on them verses. If you pass the test the verses will stay, if you fail the test satan will be allowed to take them verses out of your book of beliefs. This is why we need to hunger and thirst after righteousness. And read daily.

Matt 13:19
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
(NKJ)

Phil 3:12-14
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:1-5
1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

xxx When one goes public with their knowledge they stop growing. They stop purging. They stop curcifying their own flesh and emotions. Their carnal mind takes over, and they concentrate more on how to present what they know to carnally minded people rather than growing in the Spirit. For that reason many will fall short, be disqualified, and fall from grace.

2 Cor 8:10-11
10 And in this I give advice: It is to your advantage not only to be doing what you began and were desiring to do a year ago;
11 but now you also must complete the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to desire it, so there also may be a completion out of what you have.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:4-13
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

Luke 12:48-49
48 "But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.
49 "I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
(NKJ)

neologist

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 01:23 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I know Paul helped write the Law of Christ. And your all wrong about the Holy Spirit. Look at my revelations, Look at my replies. . .
But your revelations and replies are not scriptural. You quote scriptures and fail to get the sense of them.
Just 2 things:
You fail to understand that the soul is mortal. (You don't have a soul. You are a soul.)
You have deluded yourself into thinking the holy spirit is a person.

Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 01:28 pm
@neologist,
That isn't what the Holy Spirit says. Of course now you don't know Him.
FIND THE INNER MAN-CRUSIFY THE OUTER PERSON
(SPIRIT, MIND OF INNER MAN. SOUL, BODY OF INNER MAN)

Col 3:9-10
9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.
Matt 22:16
16 And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men.
Rom 7:22
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 4:48
48 Then Jesus said to him, "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe."
Matt 12:38-39
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
1 Tim 4:9-11
9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance.
10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
11 These things command and teach.
1 Tim 4:13-16
13 Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.
15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.
16 Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.
1 Pet 4:19
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.
Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Eph 4:21-24
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
1 Pet 2:4-5
4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Pet 2:11-12
11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.
(NKJ)
xxxx Your inner man consists of your spirit(the mind of your inner man) and your soul(the body of your inner man). All affections come from your soul and all decisions come from your spirit. Not all ideas but all decisions. All ideas come from the different beings in you. You get one opinion from your guardian angel. And you get one opinion from the devil. Then you choose who to agree with. But if you have the Holy Spirit He will give you a verse to show you who is who.
All your emotions dwell in your outer person (body). All emotions are unclean spirits.

Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:3-9
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
9 receiving the end of your faith-- the salvation of your souls.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 04:03 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'm not angry with you, fool, you're wonderfully entertaining. As for commenting on something he knows absolutely nothing about, you get the prize for that. Claiming that you speak for the "holy spirit" is hilarious conceit, and the measure of your self-delusion.
Squeakybro

Tue 26 Jan, 2016 04:18 pm
@Setanta,
ROFLOL Yes you are. Its in your replies.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:48 am
I'm sure you think you're that important, but you're not.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:14 am
@Setanta,
lol Your an idiot
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 04:33 am
Feel the christian love!
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 09:51 am
@Setanta,
I do all the time.
Lordyaswas

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 09:56 am
@Squeakybro,
Then I would suggest plenty of cold showers.
Squeakybro

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 10:53 am
@Lordyaswas,
Your an idiot. You cant even follow a conversation. Do you even know what love is???
Lordyaswas

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:02 am
@Squeakybro,
Yes, it's the tingly feeling one experiences when someone like, say, Miss Savage (teacher, 3rd form French) bounces into the room.

Cheesecloth blouse, backlit by the summer sun.

Happy days.

(by the way, you're still making the your/you're mistake all of the time. Do pay attention, old boy)
mark noble

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:41 am
@Squeakybro,
Love is - Accepting others as you accept them.
Do you know what love is, sqeaky?
You have no idea what jesus taught, do you?

You do know He went to australia and america during his 'missing 18yrs, and learned the maori and sioux methods of telegraphy?

He lived in tibet with Buddha for a while too, and spoke fluent acapella.
There's more to jesus than you know, squeakybro.
Peace brother.