Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:24 am
@Setanta,
lolol Is that your family portrait?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:25 am
@Lordyaswas,
lol You shouldn't use big words that you know nothing about. Like Christian.
Lordyaswas

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

lol You shouldn't use big words that you know nothing about. Like Christian.

Avoiding the question again, eh squeakybum?

What actual physical good have you done for others over, say, the last month?
I'm not talking obsessive pontificating. I mean actual physical help to those who may be in need?

Oh, and the lol thing in every post makes you come across as a silly 13 year old.

Maybe you are.

Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:34 pm
@Lordyaswas,
lol Well the lol has to do with watching you beginners stumble to the truth. And watching your spirits take over in you. You take a simple question and add your insults or try at least. You see I cant be insulted.lol

You said
squeakybum? If you were a born again Christian you couldn't be insulted either.
Lordyaswas

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Still not answering the question then, squeakybum?

What's your thing against going out and actually helping your fellow man as opposed to all this carp that you post?

Chicken?
Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 02:05 pm
@Lordyaswas,
ROFLOL Did you mean "crap" instead of carp.
0 Replies

Nova Flare Q

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 10:41 am
When I read the post, I just knew that Setanta was going to have a field day here.

Anyway, don't blame a separate being for your own thoughts. God did not design us to be controlled: All thoughts of vengeance, all thoughts of love, all thoughts of hatred, every single quality that we are capable of originates with ourselves, and are lenient on our imperfect genetic dispositions. If intelligent beings take advantage of us, that does not mean that they are responsible for what we think and feel.

I think what you mean to say is that God supports positivity and selflessness, whilst Satan believes his own way leads to positivity. However, his actions demonstrate the promotion of negativity and selfishness as the history of mankind has shown.

The kind of thoughts you predominately have reflects on you yourself as a person.
Squeakybro

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 01:11 pm
@Nova Flare Q,
Setanta said
Here, i'll "act like a man." You're peddling bullsh*t. You don't deal in "revelation," and you're not in touch with any spirits, holy or otherwise.

I said
lolol He does fall apart quit often on my threads. All I can do is feel sorry for him.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 02:06 pm
"Quit often?" You badly need some instruction in English. I don't "fall apart," that's just wishful thinking on your part.
Squeakybro

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 03:59 pm
@Setanta,
ROFLOL Your a good example for this thread. Your always walking in denial.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 06:29 pm
Sure, Bubba, whatever you say. Let's have some more name-calling and other examples of christian love.
Squeakybro

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 07:04 pm
@Setanta,
Your an idiot. And a Christian isn't suppose to give that which is holy unto the dogs. And you fall under the dogs and swine.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 03:43 am
@Squeakybro,
How can you seriously expect anyone to respect your claims or your religious convictions when they are predicated upon name-calling and gratuitous insults? You're your own worst enemy.
Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 05:38 am
@Setanta,
They can see my religious convictions by the verses I quote that I am obeying the Holy Spirit. And demonstrating the Spirit. And that it isn't me that is against you it is the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 06:42 am
@Squeakybro,
Ah-hahahahahahaha . . . the conceit is hilarious. Every religious hater claims he has god on his side. You have lashed out viciously at people ever since you arrived here. You have claimed since you arrived that you know the truth and no one else does. It's very obvious that you are copying and pasting from somewhere else. You are, apparently, so dull-witted that you don't realize that far from making your religious beliefs attractive, far from convincing anyone, you just make yourself an object of pathos and scorn.
Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 09:26 am
@Setanta,
ROFLOL Your an idiot full of betterness. Think about how ridiculous your gross exaggerations are. No matter where I got the verses how come I always get the right one that pertains to the subject. Now come you CANT get any. I don't go after people on other threads and try to prove them wrong. That is what YOU do. I'm just sharing and demonstrating the Holy Spirit. What are you doing? Your trying to make everyone else wrong so you can look like your right. Which I might say your failing at miserable. Your a heckler. I love you anyway. And I do pray for you that you will stop listening to the devil.

Matt 5:43-48
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
Again ignoring your ineptitude in English, of course i'm better. It wouldn't be hard to be better than your hatefulness. It is certainly debatable whether or not you select the "correct" verse--you saying you do does not make it so. The name-calling and personal attacks continue, and that "i love you" BS doesn't fool anyone. There is no reason to believe that you are motivated by any spirit, holy or otherwise, unless it's moonshine.

As for whether or not you're wrong, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
neologist

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Your (sic) an idiot full of betterness. . .
You are half right. Set is most assuredly better. But you are the idiot in both the intellectual and spiritual applications of the word.
Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:59 pm
@Setanta,
lolol Like I said and you keep proving .

Luke 18:10-14
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:01 pm
@neologist,
I cant believe you said that. I thought you knew better.

Matt 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

0 Replies