Squeakybro

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 04:42 pm
@neologist,
The truth does that to people.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 04:45 pm
@neologist,
Are you kidding me? All the filthy nasty stuff that people has said to me won't get you band. But playing with the hecklers will get one banned. If there going to heckle me, I don't have the same rights. The priorities in here are all backwards.
Squeakybro

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 05:51 pm
@neologist,
By the way what is a detractors?
I know what hecklers are they like to mock God and Christians. With really stupid statements to break up ones concentration on the Word.
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 06:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
You have not paid attention to the roster of those who have been banned. Some of them are those who heckled you. You should take a look at the threads posted by Robert Gentel that explain how the forum is to be managed.

Aside from that, I suggest you carefully read some of your own replies. You may not have resorted to profanity, but you often stray far from the Christlike personality you claim to emulate.
Squeakybro

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 07:20 pm
@neologist,
I didn't even know they had a roster for that. And I never judge someone on their reputation, only on what they say to me.

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:17
17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 10:09 pm
@neologist,
There is only one reason that a Christian would mock and that is because of envy. They use the stupid comments to cover up their ignorance of what is said. That was the same reason they crucified Jesus. Envy.

Matt 27:18
18 For he knew that they had handed Him over because of envy.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:24 am
neologist

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:40 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
There is only one reason that a Christian would mock and that is because of envy. They use the stupid comments to cover up their ignorance of what is said.
And???
Setanta

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 02:29 am
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 02:53 am
You know, Squeaker, you seem deluded. Why would anyone envy you? In fact, you seem to me to be a very lonely individual who goes to a web site, puts in a search criterion, then copies the results and pastes them in a thread here. You also seem highly critical of other christians. It seems to me a sad existence. You should abandon your critical attitude, find a community of like-minded individuals and join them. Don't try to be the stern, condemnatory preacher. Try to be a friend to others. Get out from behind that monitor and get together with others, with whom you can have a real, caring and supportive experience. What you're doing here is killing you.
Squeakybro

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 06:51 am
@Setanta,
I thought you were a woman. A bit ugly but thanks for putting up your picture.
Squeakybro

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 06:56 am
@Setanta,
You must be talking about yourself because nothing you said sounds like me. A matter of fact I don't know anyone like that. That really looks like a cry for help.
Squeakybro

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:03 am
@neologist,
You know I have seen a lot of Christians convicted by these revelations. And if it leads them to repentance the revelations done their duty. But there are so many that cant repent. So they take their frustration out of the messenger. I do feel sorry for those who never learned to repent. Because without it there is NO forgiveness.

Mark 2:17
17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:11 am
@Squeakybro,
I see you're all wrapped up in being right, while everyone else is wrong. Have a lousy life, you deserve it.
Setanta

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:12 am
@Squeakybro,
You must be the most hateful "christian" we've ever had here.
Squeakybro

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:29 am
@Setanta,
I think it is obvious that I am all wrapped up in truth. With your replies it seems you are all wrapped up in camouflaging your ignorance of scripture. Why don't you just repent and asked questions instead of running all that camouflage.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:31 am
@Setanta,
I hate no one. It does appear that I'm the most honest though.
Lordyaswas

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 10:47 am
@Squeakybro,
My Nan used to love gobby preachers when they knocked on the door and tried to tell her how she should live her life.
Her response was something like "Go and boil your head, I've got better things to do than listen to your tripe".

You have too much time on your hands, squeaky. Go and help out at your local homeless shelter. Peeling spuds, washing floors...generally helping out.
Be a real christian for a change.
Squeakybro

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 11:41 am
@Lordyaswas,
That is a very poor analogy. I haven't nocked on your door. I didn't even invite you into my thread. And I'm darn sure I'm not here to help you. But there are real Christians out there that are seeking the truth, and want to know what the bible says.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

neologist

Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I haven't nocked on your door.
Arrows get nocked. Doors, not so much
Squeakybro wrote:
I didn't even invite you into my thread.
It's not your thread, squeaky. You've been told that before. Once you post a topic, anyone can enter.
Squeakybro wrote:
And I'm darn sure I'm not here to help you.
That is not the Christlike attitude you profess.
Squeakybro wrote:
I think it is obvious that I am all wrapped up in truth.
Squeakybro wrote:
But there are real Christians out there that are seeking the truth,
We are waiting for you to correctly represent that truth.