Setanta

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:14 pm
@Squeakybro,
What would you do without "lol?" Are you 13 years old? You are the one who constantly claims to be better than others.
neologist

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
You would be the Pharisee in that parable, right?
Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:20 pm
@Setanta,
I have never claimed that. I am the worst sinner on earth. That is what I believe.
Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:23 pm
@neologist,
lol Word play??? Try again.

Luke 18:10-14
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:26 pm
@neologist,
You should really study this one bearing false witness. When you know your lying.

Matt 15:17-19
17 "Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated?
18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 07:13 pm
@Setanta,
Do you even know what sin is??
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 07:19 am
@Squeakybro,
That's a bald faced lie. You have, time after time, stated that other people are ignorant of scripture, while you are not, being, as you claim, filled with the "holy spirit." You're one of the meanest, nastiest so-called christians we've ever had here.
Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 08:44 am
@Setanta,
You poor negative minded idiot. The Holy Spirit quotes all the verses. If I show you what the bible says, you cant take your frustrations out on me. Your like them idiots from the past that always want to blame the messenger for the message. I'm just showing you what God thinks about you. The definition of unlearned is idiot. Lets face it you are unlearned.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 09:46 am
@Setanta,
That is why your an idiot. Do you really think that any person in Christianity can enter without suffering??? The truth in the Word always arouses your unclean spirits. And all them unclean spirits are trying to stop you from believing the truth.

Luke 9:22-23
22 saying, "The Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day."
23 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
(NKJ)

Acts 9:16
16 "For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name's sake."
(NKJ)

1 Pet 5:10-11
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 12:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
The Holy Spirit quotes all the verses.

this makes no sense
ehBeth

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 12:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Your like them idiots

EFL student perchance?
neologist

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 12:36 pm
One might expect a person claiming to represent the most high God, the greatest personage in the universe, would strive to use proper spelling and grammar.

At the very least, he would correct his mistakes once having them identified. It makes you wonder if such a person has any respect for his god.
Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 12:53 pm
@ehBeth,
Why not. All the verses that come out of me is from the Holy Spirit.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 12:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Its easy to understand if you keep them in context. But if you pick and choose pieces of a sentence you can cause it to say anything.

Here is what I said
You poor negative minded idiot. The Holy Spirit quotes all the verses. If I show you what the bible says, you cant take your frustrations out on me. Your like them idiots from the past that always want to blame the messenger for the message. I'm just showing you what God thinks about you. The definition of unlearned is idiot. Lets face it you are unlearned.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 12:58 pm
@neologist,
lolol False claims does not help your standing with the Lord. And the Lord said that only hypocrites strain out a gnat to argue with.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 01:01 pm
lolol These are really some lame arguments. When others read how lame these arguments are. Your going to confirm for yourselves the idiot status.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 01:45 pm
Well there is one thing for sure. If you don't know the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, daily. You cant know what spirit is leading you.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Is the devil leading you with all these ridiculous questions.

2 Tim 2:23-26
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 01:56 pm
No Squeaker, there is no "holy spirit" involved in your hatefulness. Dont't try to shift the blame for your name-calling and your vicious remarks.
ehBeth

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 03:03 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
If you don't know the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, daily.

what is your first language?
Squeakybro

Sun 24 Jan, 2016 06:15 pm
@Setanta,
You better go study blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Matt 12:31-32
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
(NKJ)

0 Replies