Ever seen an ugly sales person?

VanMan

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:37 pm
I've never seen a gap toothed sales clerk. Either they're young and hot looking, or they're young and preppy looking. I should say that I did see one time a ugly looking salesman, but he was at a ripoff car delaership, so that's not surprising.

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:44 pm
@VanMan,
People in different countries vary in dental care priorities; also, not everyone minds having their own real teeth.

So, you don't like people you call "ugly"?

As it happens, one of the the major U.S. fashion models for a bunch of years has had a gap in her front teeth. Live with it.

Meanwhile, tell us all how perfect you are.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 01:59 pm
@VanMan,
Why does your post remind me of the fillum 'Shallow Hal', VM ?
Linkat

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 02:28 pm
@VanMan,
Have you ever shopped at Walmart?

Plenty of less desireable looking sales people.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 02:33 pm
@Linkat,
Yes, I have, and sales people have been helpful to me a lot of times, except for one guy who walked too fast for me to keep up following him to what I asked about.

I've never thought any of them were ugly.
neologist

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 02:48 pm
@VanMan,
My nickname (one of them) was Magilla.
I averaged better than $50 per hour as a sidewalk hawker.
Maybe, I would have done better were it not for my buttafacia
I'm 73 now and look just as ugly as anyone else my age.
So, who cares?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 03:28 pm
I'm on the ugly spectrum if that is your interest (6 eye surgeries plus age).

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag318/itlyjec/576fa53d-e1da-47f4-8b69-92ebcd7732d6_zpsow3c1mwd.jpg

I'm the same age as Neo.

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

Actually, it rammifies there.

I could scare the people at Walmart if I wanted to.
Linkat

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:16 pm
@ossobuco,
I wouldn't say (and didn't) ugly - less desireable.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:27 pm
Really? ok, maybe. I do remember you going after ugly walmart shoppers in the past and maybe that influenced me re your bias.

I have my own thing with walmart - I have to go when the place is near empty, as customers speed-release and I'm apt to get hit, no longer being as swift as I used to be.

I only go there a few times a year, at a quiet time, but I don't hate the place, just mixed feelings re some imports.
Linkat

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:31 pm
@ossobuco,
No the customers are buck ugly - not all of course - just the ones posted on people of walmart. And it ain't so much ugly looking as ugly and simply odd outfits. And lots and lots of butt cracks.

Just you typically don't have as many hotties employed at walmart...but I guess you aren't shopping there to look at the employees.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 04:56 pm
@Linkat,
I like you, link, but I take you as a major coddled snot. The people at my walmart, the rare times I go there, are fine, no different from my other grocery stores, and I have been to fabulous ones, being, as I am, a food snot.

No butt cracks. You base your view on some you tube thing?
Linkat

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 06:33 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso you should know me better I mean this all as a joke ..and yes I agree the people at the grocery store are typically just as undesirable as those in walmart.

I just have a strange twisted sense of humor that most normal people do not get but I accept my oddness same as I accept the oddities in dress of our people of walmart.

You know where I spied the most unusual looking people ... RaLeigh Durham airport don't know why but I was changing planes there and people looked strange.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 07:37 pm
You know I admit to being blown away on landing at a Los Angeles airport seeing the hefties, or I surmise you do.

But, wait -

I'm still not a happy puppy about people being ugly.

0 Replies

VanMan

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:26 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Never saw that. Good movie?
0 Replies

VanMan

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:27 pm
@Linkat,
Well, yes, but the web site "People of walmart" isn't "Ugly" people it's more "Slovenly dressed" people.
0 Replies

VanMan

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:28 pm
@neologist,
You replied no?
VanMan

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Nah, to scare people you need a weapon...Dripping blood is a nice touch though.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 04:45 pm
@VanMan,
Yes, I replied.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 05:46 pm
I consider panhandlers to be salesman, they are selling themselves and worthy vessels of charity, and the best ones are often ugly. An old dirty guy with no teeth is perfect.
0 Replies