Tension on tv. Has fear ever gripped your soul?

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 03:26 pm
eoe- Since I am not into supernatural religious stuff, The Exorcist did not touch me on that level at all. What DID bother me was when the doctor puts the needle into her neck. I was so freaked out that I nearly passed out, went to the lobby, and laid down on the carpeting........................and I was not alone!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:12 am
I've tried to watch Exorcist there or four times, but never could watch beyond the first scene of the girl into her act. In the first place I don't have religious beliefs to reinforce the fun, second, don't get off to horror films, third, too much negative energy involved.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:31 am
I watched this thing called "JAy and Silent Bob STrike Back" It was very scary. These two guys are in a movie about making a movie which is all about making a movie. Very very scary
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:48 am
When the Incredible Mr. Limpet lost his glasses and was unable to help the US Navy. I didn't think we would ever be able to defeat those Nazis.
0 Replies