TENNIS : WIMBLEDON : RUSSIA 1 USA 0

NickFun

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 11:00 am
wenchilina it's not that age of the girl we're panting at. It's those firm, supple, pouting breasts. In many states she's already legal!
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 12:59 pm
but that's kind of my point
nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty of the female form ( and athlete to boot ) of any age however there are ways of going about it other than posting pervy pics making one look completely creepy
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 10:14 am
would it make any difference if the guy was closer in age to the russian phenom?
0 Replies

fixitwizard

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 12:50 pm
The female form IS a thing of beauty and to admire it as such is perfectly normal...thats all were doing...i'd bet that 99.8% of men watching this match, the close-ups of Sharapova on
TV, pictures in magazines, or in these postings, etc. admired her physical appearance.

Don't judge us as "pervy" or "creepy" because us "guys" appreciate her good looks...This is the way God created us and the way nature intended it to be. It really sucks that we guys always have to defend ourselves for "looking" or commenting on a females beauty. And when we do look or comment were labeled as "pervs" or "creepy" and when a woman looks at a beefy guy, she gets a pass. I'm tired of that double standard.
0 Replies