Polar ice advancing, global warming is dead

Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:16 pm
@farmerman,
You've got your brainless fans who want to bed you, mainly old fat ugly women, but anyone with a brain can see you have made a compete fool of yourself . Of course they wont like me pointing out the obvious, because you are their little baby darling who can do no wrong . No wonder you post here anonymously, you would be the laughing stock of the professional world .

Quote:
I know, thats why I told you that a Pychrometer IS A series of 2 thermometers.
Yeah, some posts after I told you . Are you having a stroke or just drunk again ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
his excuse
You are a liar or a old fool . I have never offered anyone an excuse . If you spoke English half as well as your ego thinks you do, you would know the difference between an excuse and a reason . Your lack of comprehension started this, now show me where I was talking about thermometers being inaccurate .
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:19 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He lies a lot, ever notice?
Proveit, Gomer . It is all above...prove it or admit to being a doddering old fool .
Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
he can't accept to have been wrong
I have admitted being wrong in several threads . Show me one where you have...
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Look you pair of senile demented old fools...I have never said anything about the accuracy of thermometers ! The post is above for all to read . Stop making compete fools of yourself and go back to the verandah and yelling at clouds .
Walter Hinteler

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 10:56 pm
@Ionus,
I'm not going back where you did so.
My mention of thermometers and the time actually was only to explain you asked, from where they got the data.
I'm honoured that you call me old!
And thanks for your online psychiatric diagnosis!
Olivier5

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:10 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
He lies a lot, ever notice?
Proveit, Gomer . It is all above...prove it or admit to being a doddering old fool .

You do lie way too often.
gungasnake

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:10 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Look you pair of senile demented old fools......

Evidence seems to indicate they were demented before they became senile....
Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I'm not going back where you did so.
Probably just as well . I have already posted it twice, so the problem is you WONT read it .
Quote:
My mention of thermometers and the time actually was only to explain you asked, from where they got the data.
I didnt ask that . I know very well how and where they got the data . That was the point of my post .
Quote:
I'm honoured that you call me old! And thanks for your online psychiatric diagnosis!
As usual, you are most welcome .
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:22 pm
@gungasnake,
Why not join Anus gunga, you both look like fools in anything technical.

You, because youre a libertarian Creationist douchebag, and Anus, well , Ill just say that hes a frequent flyer.
Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:27 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You do lie way too often.
A lie is a deliberate act . If you had half a brain you would know that it is very difficult to prove and will win the person accused any litigation case based on that alone . How do you prove I knew what was right and said something opposite without making an honest mistake of memory at the time ? You are out of your depth . You couldnt respond to the GW or Ozone Hole without snickering and running away . So STFU !
Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:33 pm
@farmerman,
You read Walts post, decided to tell me all about thermometers when it wasnt even the point . When told you were off on a fool's erand, you continued with thermometers .

Your "technical" posts consists of name dropping of technical terms so you sound important . You mostly post nouns in desperate search of verbs .

Its getting to the stage where perhaps you should quit posting whilst you still have some dignity left from your previous contributions . This thread is proof of your growing inability . Dont hang on till you are a living joke .
Olivier5

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:41 pm
@Ionus,
Oh i can explain the science of ozone depletion, somehow although unlike your ilk, i don't pretend to know better than qualified scientists. The reason i left you hanging on that is I just came to the conclusion -- based on your repeated lies on my country, which you kept uttering even after they were thoroughly debunked -- that you were not intellectually honest. It takes a minimum level of integrity on both sides to make a discussion interesting and fruitful.

So indeed you ARE prejudiced and ignorant, but that's not really the problem. Your attitude towards the truth is the problem. You think it can be manipulated at will. You're too emotional perhaps, or too scared.

Just another anti-science denier... Just another guy who thinks he can get away with lying through his teeth. You're not worth a discussion.
Ionus

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:52 pm
@Olivier5,
You cant be educated . Of course being mentally weak you dont have any critical thinking, so if "science" says it, well "science" proved there was no God but "science" , didnt it, so it must be right everytime . Look dipshit, science is wrong EVERY time . It takes decades and sometimes centuries to keep experimenting and learning more on a particular topic before it can be considered right . Einstein was wrong, Hawking was wrong, they are all wrong ! Slowly the facts come to light and the correct version is known . A very small percentage of NEW science is true .

You dont have integrity . Your weasley manouvering to avoid hard facts on France was based on stupidity and blind patriotism . Too emotional my little froggy friend .

You have no knowledge of science so avoid any future attempts where you come out looking as stupid as you really are . Now say something pathetic like "That's funny" and leave the thread before you get yourself in a twist over what you clearly do not understand .
farmerman

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:53 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:

Its getting to the stage where perhaps you should quit posting whilst you still have some dignity left

Whats really funny is that you are telling me this. You are prhaps the biggest practitioner of duck and run after making stupid posts, and then denying that you even made em. I think youve been found out by lotsa people herein , So you may want to take your own advice (with the exception that I dont think you have to worry about preserving any left over "dignity")
Olivier5

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:53 pm
@Ionus,
Did I hit a nerve?
Ionus

Sun 7 Jun, 2015 12:06 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I think youve been found out by lotsa people herein
The old people's home ?

Quote:
the biggest practitioner of duck and run after making stupid posts
Look at all this camouflage to hide the stupidity of your posts above ! Change the subject, throw in some half remembered knowledge of rocks and abuse me on the way out .

Would you care to explain why your post had nothing to do with mine ? Why you went on about thermometers when I didn't even mention them ? Run and hide Gomer, but the posts are still there .
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 7 Jun, 2015 12:08 am
@Olivier5,
Maybe that means more in French but in English you just look like you cant keep up .
Olivier5

Sun 7 Jun, 2015 12:41 am
@Ionus,
Keep up with what exactly? Your lies are too many to keep tabs on. Your contradictions are too deeply inserted in your rear end to be worth extracting. Like if science is by nature always wrong (i prefer the term "provisional" BTW), YOU are also always wrong whenever YOU deal with any scientific topic... Or are you god?
Ionus

Sun 7 Jun, 2015 12:50 am
@Olivier5,
Yeah, keep the smoke screen up and save poor old Gomer . Never mind all the bluster, tell us about the Ozone Hole after I educated you on it, you can pretend you knew it all before, lying little french fag .

Quote:
YOU are also always wrong whenever YOU deal with any scientific topic... Or are you god?
You can call me God if you wish, as science is your religion and I am clearly your superior in many ways....you couldnt comprehend even when I dumb it down for you . I'll try again...science at the cutting edge, is wrong . It takes time to confirm, alter and adapt a theory to get it right . Understand ? No, of course you dont . Its like when mummy slapped you for doing a poo poo in your pants..it is wrong...now have you got it ?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:45:53