Jk22

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 02:27 am
Since G-d is omnipotent in particular it decides of anything so the elections. Can it be that the theorem were in fact a proof for the existence, unicity and omnipotence of G-d ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,040 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 06:21 am
Your thesis is flawed in that it proceeds from an undemonstrated premise.

EDIT: It is also the case that your English is poor enough to make your meaning unclear. One needn't speak English in order to reason properly, but as English is the primary language used at this site, your communicative competence here is impaired.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 06:30 am
@Jk22,
http://i61.tinypic.com/2urqmh1.jpg
I have to give CW's The Arrow (2012) a second chance now that I know it's a far more deep and thoughtprovoking show then I experienced it to be. Thanks JK22!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 08:23 am
@Jk22,
Setanta is correct: you beg the question by assuming that god is omnipotent. You don't need Arrow's Theorem (or anything else) to prove that god is omnipotent if her omnipotence is already assumed.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 08:59 am
@Jk22,
I think it is important to have a slow baste, that keeps the chicken tender . It is also important to have the chicken thoroughly deaded first because once I...ahhh....hmmm...nevermind . Just add herbs and spices to taste . I hope this hasnt confused anyone, I know I'm not confused .
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 11:28 am
No.
You're welcome.
0 Replies