Looking for information on Radiogram

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 06:42 pm
I have just purchased a radiogram and cannot find much information about it.
The only markings on it say its a Gerrard, made in England. It is a cabinet style, and on the left hand side at the bottom, it has a side cabinet with 3 shelves that close back with in the cabinet. It has 3 record playing speeds and on the radio it has STC marked on the top of the panel. I think it may be an RC70 or RC80 model from 1950, but i am unsure. I am in the process of getting this restored. It has one large speaker in the cabinet. Can any one help me in identifying this, and confirm if the model and year are correct, and how much it might be worth once restored to original.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,842 • Replies: 0
No top replies


Related Topics

help with chair - Question by Munnskies
Antique, Collectible What is it? - Question by HarlowG
Please HELP me ID this antique inkwell! - Discussion by Michele1984
Apothecary home bar - Question by Jacobpyle
Vintage Venitian Stained Glass Drinking Glasses - Question by nikitakostovska
Wine cabinet - where is it from!!? - Question by Cloyphish
old love stool with image on it - Question by paul777
Wine/Liquor Cabinet-Antique - Question by alanbuckley2080
Cabinet antique - Question by stevevandevel
  1. Forums
  2. » Looking for information on Radiogram
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/06/2023 at 11:25:18