Wed 4 May, 2016 08:03 pm
I have a very heavy all wood apothecary faced home bar. It's about 3 1/2' tall and about 5' wide. It has a stained glass window in the center. I cannot find anything like it on line. It's obviously missing the foot rail but is still in great condition. I would love to know more about it. I have pictures but don't know if I'm able to post them.
Ticomaya wrote: How to add an image to A2K in 6 painfully easy steps:
1. Navagate to "imgur.com." You can type those words in the browser address area each time, or perhaps if you're feeling adventurous, save it as a bookmark/favorite.
2. Click on "Computer" in the "Upload images" section on the page. You might have to look for this, but it's sorta toward the upper right of the page.
3. Navigate to your image on your computer. (Pretend you are going to email it to a friend.)
4. Click "Start Upload".
(Seconds later .... Voila ... your image is now hosted on the Internet!)
5. Copy the link to the image, which is found to the right of the displayed image. (I use the "BBCode" link, and just paste that directly into my A2K post -- it adds the IMG codes so I don't have to. Otherwise you can use the "Direct Link" and add those codes yourself.)
6. Paste the link into your A2K post (using the IMG codes if using the "Direct Link" method, or without using the IMG codes if using the "BBCode" method.)
again ... you have just added a link of your image to your post. Always preview to make sure it worked properly.)
Note: The IMG codes should like something like this, as they surround the link to your image in your post:
facebook is also a good hosting site...