Should we believe what Vigilant Citizen says?

Reply Wed 20 May, 2015 12:39 pm
Through terrifying headlines and shocking videos, ISIS is being used as a tool to justify war in the Middle East and to cause fear and panic worldwide. No, this is not a “crazy conspiracy theory”, it is simply the oldest trick in the book. ISIS was created by the very forces that are fighting it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/isis-cia-creation-ju

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 May, 2015 01:26 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Those poor Muslim extremists. It's not their fault, it's the US's. We made them blood thirsty killing savages. But wait it's all a lie...
Rickoshay75

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 12:55 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Those poor Muslim extremists. It's not their fault, it's the US's. We made them blood thirsty killing savages. But wait it's all a lie...

If we call them Muslim extremists, than they should call our troops Christian extremists. attacking their religion is a bad idea. A much better name would be Shia or Sunni Arab radicals.

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain
Baldimo

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 12:51 pm
@Rickoshay75,
The difference being is our troops don't kill in the name of their God. They don't try and force conversions at the tip of a knife. Convert or die.
Rickoshay75

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 02:42 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

The difference being is our troops don't kill in the name of their God. They don't try and force conversions at the tip of a knife. Convert or die.

You know this, how? Document proof , please, not political bias..

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
Baldimo

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 03:08 pm
@Rickoshay75,
I was a US soldier who served in Afghanistan. I've seen our forces in action, can you say the same? Have you seen your friends in ISIS at work? They have released some video's of them removing people's heads, shooting them in the head in mass executions and even burn people alive.

If the US military was doing the same things as ISIS, it would be all over the news. Remember Abu Ghraib and how that was all over the news for months at a time? Every time the US military did something the news media didn't like, it was on the news.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 05:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Muslems cant help being 900 years behind christians in converting people by the sword. And the troops dont have to talk about their God, the politicians are doing the job for them. And of course people like you.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 06:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Muslems cant help being 900 years behind christians in converting people by the sword.

Who called out muslims?

Quote:
And the troops dont have to talk about their God, the politicians are doing the job for them.

Your ignorance is showing again Rabel. The troops are doing their jobs and religion is not their job. Since you have never served in the military I wouldn't expect you to know this. Did you know that our military is made up of people from many different religions? The military even allows gays to openly serve. We have an awesome military.

Quote:
And of course people like you.

Me? Since when do I talk about religion or God?
0 Replies