DID ISIS ACTUALLY MURDER THOSE PEOPLE?

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:38 pm
Or was it just staged propaganda to frighten the US. I saw no blood -- did you?

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,237 • Replies: 7

glitterbag

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:41 pm
@Rickoshay75,
I'm sorry you were denied the opportunity to see people butchered, you moron.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:48 pm
@glitterbag,
How can anybody question all the media reports about ISIS? Dead brain cells?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I don't know, I'm surprised they have enough brain cells to breath.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:52 pm
@glitterbag,
Like dead man walking heh? LOL
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 03:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

How can anybody question all the media reports about ISIS? Dead brain cells?

The media gets paid to print or talk about bad news, the badder the better. You'd think that once in a while they would talk about good news just for contrast.

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain
glitterbag

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 03:50 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Network and Cable News offer chummy camaraderie in place of informative news. Pick up a genuine newspaper, not USA Today. When you see the words 'armed conflict' , 'coup', 'resistance' or war, it generally means weapons are being used and people are being killed. ISIS is currently involved in terrorism because they believe it a great way to intimidate. All they need is enough nihilistic cohorts who relish inflicting outrageous acts on unarmed people and the hope their thuggery will pay off. When not deployed to assist terrorists, these butchers tend to become serial killers which compels them to work alone.

As far as contrast, we already have far too much contrast, access Hollywood, TMZ and all the other smirking opportunists who make their living by destroying the reputations of anyone unlucky enough to be a celebrity, elected official,Olympic medal winner, et al. We only love winners until the underachievers in entertainment news decide they must become losers.

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 04:05 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Would you please be good enough to remove those quotes at the bottom of your posts, old boy.

It keeps fooling me into thinking that you actually have a brain cell or two.
0 Replies